• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Lim Soon Kiong

Hi, my F30 has bad odour smell. I have checked on the air filter. It is clean and was told by mechanic to clean the evaporator coil. But need to remove all dash board in order to reach the evaporator coil. It takes 2 to 3 days.
I just wonder is there a quicker way of cleaning it? Like pumping cleaning foam to the coil?

Unfortunately the mechanics and shops fleece you for every small issue that happens. sad to see

Unpleasant odor in the car can be on many occasions. If I were you, I would think about how to quit smoking. There are many different kinds of "substitution therapy" to help you quit smoking. All of these contain nicotine and are meant to replace cigarettes. These include nicotine patches, chewing gum, sprays and inhalers. But I decided to use a slightly different remedy. I switched to icos and started smoking sticks. I buy my sticks on saudi-arabia-stick.online , there are very high quality and cheap products of different kinds of tobacco. That's where I ordered my icons, which made me give up cigarettes completely.

Last edited:
Actually. The cheapest solution is to use fresh Durian Stem. Just cut it slightly and stick it on your A/C grill outlet. Works wonders when you are transporting durians home in the car. A day or so after - no smell. Works for other odours too

Top Bottom