F10 Parts & Service Cost

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Replacement of the cooling coil is quite a tedious task. The dashboard needs to be removed in order to get to the coil. The coil itself is a few hundred ringgit (not sure how much), and the services to disassemble & reassemble it it more than that. Also during reassembly, the electronics need to be tested in order to make sure it works. RM2k++ is reasonable. Ur mechanic will be able to give u a breakdown of the cost involved.

p/s did the same cooling coil replacement for in e46, n yes it cost me rm1.9k to have it done.

Last edited:
Battery cost for F10 520d :

Banner AGM DIN105 RM1400
Made in Austria, Warranty 24month.
RM1400 included installation and setting.

Varta AGM DIN105 RM1500
Made in Germany, Warranty 12month.
RM1500 included installation and setting.

BMW AGM DIN105 RM1600
Made in Austria, Warranty 12month.
RM1600 included installation and setting.

Call my battery guy Sam at +60 12-709 5532 for other F10 series.

Great and friendly guys that does the battery replacement and does the battery registration for you. Sam gets Danny's Recommendation!

Anyone change engine valve cover before? my F10 got engine oil cap suction issues, was told by a mechanic that it's due to engine valve cover, which cost RM 2-3K. is that the price?
mine was 523i milleage 175k KM

just get the part number and you can easily check the cost at any bavarian auto shop.

Anyone change engine valve cover before? my F10 got engine oil cap suction issues, was told by a mechanic that it's due to engine valve cover, which cost RM 2-3K. is that the price?
mine was 523i milleage 175k KM
Valve cover alone for 6-cyl should be around rm1k, excluding labor n other related parts.

Just got my secondhand 2014 520d. Just clocked in at 107k. Is there any way that i can check if things like ATF, fuel filters, cabin filters are changed?

Just got my secondhand 2014 520d. Just clocked in at 107k. Is there any way that i can check if things like ATF, fuel filters, cabin filters are changed?

Since the ride has clocked more than 100k mileage. Suggest u to change ATF n fuel filter for peace of mind. Wld hv to assume the 2 items were never changed during warranty period. Also, no way to check ATF unless u bleed it. Cabin filter can be inspected visually, behind the glove compartment. Check youtube to diy if u want to.

Or checks service records, if any.

Top Bottom