E90 325i vs E90 320d - help newbies buying a car

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

abangbeca

Hi all...need info n advise from all crew regarding both model. Which one better and low maintenance cost. Im planning to buy either one, horsepower doesnt matter for me coz im not a racer...just need a nice car and dun give a problem for me..thanks to all comment and advise, hopefully can clear out my headache. Tq

Before raya not affected yet....find someone who are use both model at least a year...so maybe know pro n cont...

#apesal tgk 325i lawa lg dr 320d...huhuhu

Nmr Nik Soh said:
abangbeca...go for 320d e90 or 320d f30...won't regret like me! bought a day b4 raya recently.. :rock:

Initially he was from the D side as well, until one day he got an unpleasant experience with a certain petrol car hehe...

But in all honesty after having the privilege of driving the 335i and the Datsun, I do find the 320d is quite sufficient for daily drives and even medium distance drives of up to 180-200kmh..good fuel efficiency, high torque, decent horsepower (tuned can get u about 230-250hp which is higher than the older model e46 & e39 330i/530i), relatively low maintenance, are all good factors to consider owning one...if u have higher budget, try getting the F30 320d as it comes with 8-speed gearbox (lower FC, lower rpm at high speeds and better torque band) and other newer techs that will further enhance your overall driving experience...but if you want better high revving performance and sound, go for the 325i...

Tq silverbullet for precious comment, by the way which model 320d with 8 speed gearbox?

silverbullet said:
Initially he was from the D side as well, until one day he got an unpleasant experience with a certain petrol car hehe...

But in all honesty after having the privilege of driving the 335i and the Datsun, I do find the 320d is quite sufficient for daily drives and even medium distance drives of up to 180-200kmh..good fuel efficiency, high torque, decent horsepower (tuned can get u about 230-250hp which is higher than the older model e46 & e39 330i/530i), relatively low maintenance, are all good factors to consider owning one...if u have higher budget, try getting the F30 320d as it comes with 8-speed gearbox (lower FC, lower rpm at high speeds and better torque band) and other newer techs that will further enhance your overall driving experience...but if you want better high revving performance and sound, go for the 325i...

if i have more budget..i will go for 320d F30 too but no regret with my beloved 320d e90 still look new n good body shape

Tq bro....already booking 320d...just wait until bank loan approve

Nmr Nik Soh said:
if i have more budget..i will go for 320d F30 too but no regret with my beloved 320d e90 still look new n good body shape

dont forget to share some pictures bro..... maybe start a thread on ur journey.....

all the best!! may she serve well!!

I just had the same problem with my 04 they said it was the alternator. I can the alt and the battery for under 400 and car runs great now

Top Bottom