E46 Part and Service Cost II

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hye guys...! Need some guide on repairing the wiper water sprinkler. Mine was not functioning. Usually whats cause this problem to happen & how much to repair it? Thanks guys...!

Hye guys...! Need some guide on repairing the wiper water sprinkler. Mine was not functioning. Usually whats cause this problem to happen & how much to repair it? Thanks guys...!

Ahmadanuar said:
Hye guys...! Need some guide on repairing wiper water sprinkler. Mine was not functioning. Dont whats the problems. Usually, what is the cause of this & how much to repair? Thanks guys.
Change wiper water sprinkler pump: rm85. Ori. Kluang Johore.

Ahmadanuar said:
Hye guys...! Need some guide on repairing wiper water sprinkler. Mine was not functioning. Dont whats the problems. Usually, what is the cause of this & how much to repair? Thanks guys.
Changed wiper water sprinkler pump: rm85. Ori. Kluang Johore

Got problem with brakes where when braking, the paddle become hard & the brakes not gripped. Checked with workshop & found booster pump for brake not functioning properly. (Please refer attached foto, not sure if the part's name is correct or not). Changed the parts & the brakes is functioning better but not smooth & soft. Still hv alittle bit hard when i stepped on the brake paddle. Got to check brake servo later.
Booster pump- 820rm
Labour-40rm
Kluang Johore.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 29
Hi..all sifu...how are you doing...wish everyone fine and healthy.
Long time never login : ) Would like to update some spare part price purchased this morning.:

1. RIBBED BELT (Continental) - 1128 1437 869 = RM42.00
2. Radiator Reserve Tank Cap - 1711 1742 231 = RM30.00

Who say BMW Spare part expensive? :rock:

Talk about Radiator Reserve tank. Last night when do radiator water level check (after about 1 month plus never check), i found 1 rubber ring and 1 plastic ring hanging on the water level check stick.
Check the cap, found the tip has been broken, that's why the tip ring (plastic) and 1 of the rubber seal ring came off. The radiator cap was come together with the Tank which i change it about 6 months ago... :(
Luckily i discovered this, otherwise the car could be overheat anytime if the last rubber seal ring on the cap fail. :63:

Hey guys, wanna ask any good workshop recommended in klang area? my 2000 e46 with M43 engine seems to have oil pan gasket leaking problem....kindly need u guy's suggestion roughly how much to repair include labour...? n most importantly which shop recommended has a good workmanship, Many thanks!

honsen6503 said:
Hey guys, wanna ask any good workshop recommended in klang area? my 2000 e46 with M43 engine seems to have oil pan gasket leaking problem....kindly need u guy's suggestion roughly how much to repair include labour...? n most importantly which shop recommended has a good workmanship, Many thanks!
I send my car to Ah Lai, since he is also an official member of the club. It is also our VP's fav hang out place. :) Please get quote before any work.

PKL Motorsport Phone number 03 7987 2525 (016) 540-8628, (016) 212-8488
Address Block B-G-25, Jalan Kuchai Maju 2, Kuchai Lama, Kuala Lumpur, WP Kuala Lumpur Wilayah Persekutuan Postcode 58200

anaksarawak said:
I send my car to Ah Lai, since he is also an official member of the club. It is also our VP's fav hang out place. :) Please get quote before any work.

PKL Motorsport Phone number 03 7987 2525 (016) 540-8628, (016) 212-8488
Address Block B-G-25, Jalan Kuchai Maju 2, Kuchai Lama, Kuala Lumpur, WP Kuala Lumpur Wilayah Persekutuan Postcode 58200
Many thanks for your info Anaksarawak, already called Ah Lai, will fix a day to get my e46 inspected thoroughly by him.

Btw, js had my power steering rack refurbished the other day.

Power steering repair kit + one new power steering host + labour = RM480. place at Rantau Panjang, Klang.

Another damage:

1. Jurid Honeywell Brake pad front and back + new wire + labour = RM580

2. GoodYear 225 45 R17, each RM325 x 4 = RM1300

Hi guys,

Need advice for my year 2000 E46 318i approx 100k mileage.

The suspension system has never been changed since new. Now I noticed that the car feel 'soft', especially the front end. At high speed, can feel the car 'floating'. I think it is time to change the suspension.

With budget in mind, what are the parts that needs to be changed? From earlier posts, I see things like absorber, mounting, damper, spring pad etc. Do I need to change all?

Any particular brand worth recommending? I think original absorber is Boge.

Is it OK to change the front ones first and do the rear another time?

Any workshop in the Klang valley I could try? I know Bomin Jln Ipoh, Optimum Kayu Ara .....

Appreciate any advice.

I m planning to change mine too, but i m thinking of changing to Titan due to lots of positive feedbacks that i am hearing. But couldn't find time to do so yet, besides the vendor isn't responding to my post either (in the vendor section). Anyway, would give him a call when i m going to give it a go.

Long time didn't contribute post here :103:
Just to update a major workdone recently. Top overhaul + few parts change = RM1740
quite a damage...but happy with the result : )

[SIZE=medium]Engine Model: M43B19[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]* The writing on receipt is too "doctor"...so, some of the items below are based on guess....[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=medium]Engine Oil (Revenol 10W-40) = RM110[/SIZE]
  2. [SIZE=medium]Oil Filter = RM28[/SIZE]
  3. [SIZE=medium]Top Set = RM350[/SIZE]
  4. [SIZE=medium]Oil Filter gasket & O ring = RM22[/SIZE]
  5. [SIZE=medium]Oil pump gasket = RM60[/SIZE]
  6. [SIZE=medium]Dipstick O ring = RM5[/SIZE]
  7. [SIZE=medium]Acc Bush = RM22[/SIZE]
  8. [SIZE=medium]Engine Bonnet Damper x 2 = RM130[/SIZE]
  9. [SIZE=medium]Oil Sump filter = RM130[/SIZE]
  10. [SIZE=medium]Crank Oil Seal = RM48[/SIZE]
  11. [SIZE=medium]Hydraulic addxxx (not sure what is the writing) = RM25[/SIZE]
  12. [SIZE=medium]Camshaft dwell (2nd[/SIZE] hand) x 2 = RM50
  13. [SIZE=medium]Exhaust header welding = RM100[/SIZE]
  14. [SIZE=medium]Labor = RM660[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]*Labor = To do top overhaul/ Grind Valve/ replace oil filter housing gasket & o ring/ to replace oil pump gasket filter/ replace crank oil seal[/SIZE]

honsen6503 said:
Another damage:

1. Jurid Honeywell Brake pad front and back + new wire + labour = RM580

2. GoodYear 225 45 R17, each RM325 x 4 = RM1300
Hi honsen... what series of GoodYear tyre that you bought and at which shop?

Wonder will the part (like engine oil, brake pads, filters etc.) pricing getting cheaper or more expensive after GST implementation?

Top Bottom