E36 M3 for sale

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
If it comes permanently with the mechanic, you can swing by my house tonight to pick up the cheque.... hahah!!

Bhai... sure or not sell?

ramsing;656620 said:
hahaha....u dun want single siput ar? imagine what it feels like if you're car can do this.....twin siputs all bye-bye :D

orgasmic scream LOL!

Wei...this one sale thread la wei....and my mech is off limits la!!! hahahahahahahaaha

ramsing;656597 said:
how much for the bhai standing next to the car? my ghee tins are opening.... :D

bump for a seriously nice car and handsome seller

Heheheheheh....for u anytime bro...after seeing your pics posted by Black, myself also syiok already!!!

YaZmEeN;656603 said:
wey sudah bikin semua now on sale?u're such an itchy bhai lar

Heheheheheh...biasa la bang...ithcy kena garu mah!!

ramsing;656607 said:
yala...i haven't tried a bald bhaii yet. i heard he's the best in kajang, setia alam and some say even brickfields!! i need to drop some coins in front of him.....:D

I only accept RM1 coins....

pardypeople;656613 said:
BUMP for an awesome ///M owned by a bimmer enthusiast ! Price is a steal ! Iceman13, 4D Jackpot ada tips ka? :cool:

BTW bro Serjit, isn't yours BBS RX ? and hows the performance of the Federal EVO ?

RX bro...sorry C next to X!!! Hahahaha...and the Evo's are awesome tyres bro...very grippy

mizhan;656623 said:
How much for your mechanic bro..?

For you my bro, I bagi one free shot.....

ramsing;656626 said:
dont hurt ssman feelings la. pls make offer for him instead. :D :D i can supply natural or synthetic high performance ghee.

Synthetic all ithcy nanti la...ala naturale bro!!

andrewk;656640 said:
If it comes permanently with the mechanic, you can swing by my house tonight to pick up the cheque.... hahah!!

Bhai... sure or not sell?

Hehehehehehehe.....this bhai very the confused la after mixing with all the racun kings!!!! Mech is not for sale...she my baby

DigitalPunk;656643 said:
I will buy if the car come with the chic. :p hehe....

Hehehehehe....all these bald fellas all very the horni la....

BlackCat;656796 said:
For that kinda money can go pick longan bro... ;)

Longan??? What's that la???

Hahaha... Good luck on your sale Serjit.

What's next on the cards la? Ramsing's M5 ah? :adore:

mizhan;656809 said:
longan eh...? now that's a new phrase for me. care to educate sir?

Sudah geharu, chendana pula...
Sudah tahu, ...

ramsing;656607 said:
yala...i haven't tried a bald bhaii yet. i heard he's the best in kajang, setia alam and some say even brickfields!! i need to drop some coins in front of him.....:D

You need to drop the keys for a twin siput for that..don't think he will be interested in coins...muahahaha...:4:

Cheers :)

ssmann;656520 said:
Very ithcy,
Interior: Brand new leather wrap, too damn sexy for words

megan.jpg

Aisay lu pon manyak gatal ka?

Itu kelusi muleh masat tak? Mana lu bili la? Klo wa mau bili kelusi oni muleh ka? Mau taruk wa punya cuntchill.

Lu punya mech manyak jahat la. Bikin wa punya adik sakit worr

Bump to a super fast car. Was vouched by one of the commitee member at recent Kluang breakfast run.
I must say it has a very well matched interior & exterior that compliments the performance of the car. It is a total package for looks & power!!!!!!!:rock:

Top Bottom