E31 Rear Windscreen

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

rezzsya

Club Guest
Hye all where i can E31 Rear Windscreen?Thanks for ur information and helps!Appreciate i.

mizhan;848284 said:
8 series??? biar betul.. itu msti kena order la bro
yes,for 8 series,i saw used windscreen on on ebay,but dia malas nak shipping overseas.

- - - Updated - - -

mizhan;848284 said:
8 series??? biar betul.. itu msti kena order la bro
yes,for 8 series,i saw used windscreen on on ebay,but dia malas nak shipping overseas.

You can ask them to send to a Logistics Co. run by Malaysian in California then they will ship via container vessel to Port Klang. Shipping takes a month, prices also reasonable compared to air-freight and best of all declare as personal items so no tax. I shipped my Arkym CF front bumper and received in good condition. PM me if you want to use their services.

rogerlee71;848679 said:
You can ask them to send to a Logistics Co. run by Malaysian in California then they will ship via container vessel to Port Klang. Shipping takes a month, prices also reasonable compared to air-freight and best of all declare as personal items so no tax. I shipped my Arkym CF front bumper and received in good condition. PM me if you want to use their services.
Thanks bro will update you soon!

- - - Updated - - -

rogerlee71;848679 said:
Thanks bro will update you soon!

There is a halfcut rear portion in Hakitrade. Not sure if the rear screen is in good nick.

- - - Updated - - -

There is a halfcut rear portion in Hakitrade. Not sure if the rear screen is in good nick.

Top Bottom