Drive Safe

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Jerman

A collection of videos, some documentaries and others are real scenes.A timely reminder to all.........drive safe! Click here[video=youtube;eC2SBX2nnUw]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC2SBX2nnUw&feature=player_embedded[/video]

We are familiar with some of the actions and scenario, only we are luck to escape from the calling of death lord.

Impressed!

All drivers for the Kluang Breakfast Drive should view this video and then keep to 110 km per hour all the way to Kluang and back. hahaha!!

Don Franco;652523 said:
All drivers for the Kluang Breakfast Drive should view this video and then keep to 110 km per hour all the way to Kluang and back. hahaha!!

hoping to see u at the drive bro ;)

Everything you think you know or pretend you know is SAID OUT LOUD EVER SO CLEARLY in this video....

My state of emotion changed as i clicked the play button. Reminded me of my loved ones whom i am blessed to be surrounded with everyday.

I am glad I saw this video to remind me again and again to be cautious when on the road. Cautious here in my context meaning having to drive anticipatory and having to look out for other danger surrounding my car while driving. Anticipating my cause of action if i were to do this or that always runs through my head when i am driving.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for sharing. Really serves as a timely reminder to not drive recklessly at times, which I am prone to doing whenever I am provoked by others. I really need to learn to calm down.

Eggie86;652626 said:
Thanks for sharing. Really serves as a timely reminder to not drive recklessly at times, which I am prone to doing whenever I am provoked by others. I really need to learn to calm down.

100% agree as many times we just "lost it" and a few seconds of "our madness" could result in grave consequences!

bimmerholic;652608 said:
Everything you think you know or pretend you know is SAID OUT LOUD EVER SO CLEARLY in this video....

My state of emotion changed as i clicked the play button. Reminded me of my loved ones whom i am blessed to be surrounded with everyday.

I am glad I saw this video to remind me again and again to be cautious when on the road. Cautious here in my context meaning having to drive anticipatory and having to look out for other danger surrounding my car while driving. Anticipating my cause of action if i were to do this or that always runs through my head when i am driving.
Thanks for sharing.

bro,
Yes, you are spot on. At times, it not you but others who cause your misery!

Well, i must say that i'm speechless after viewing the videos. We'd better be safe than sorry guys..drive safely

Thanks for sharing bro Jerman.

Sometimes is not a matter of I like to drive fast because I don't scare I die. Is a matter of if you killed your love ones or somebodies's love ones when you drive fast and recklessly. The guilt and tragedy will haunt you wherever you go.

Drive safe friends..........and enjoy the pleasure of our UDM....not pressure......

Can we drive fast and safe? Is there such a thing-just asking.I am sure most of us love a fast drive...don't we?

Eggie86;652626 said:

:listen: ..... "learn to calm down?" :top: .... 'Just Do It' bro :4: .....

docrayboy;652718 said:
Can we drive fast and safe? Is there such a thing-just asking.I am sure most of us love a fast drive...don't we?

:listen: believe me Doc, there is such thing :4:... Do you think driving slow is safe? Above all, we should ask ourself, How Fast is Fast?.... The point is "never to drive beyond your limit", and you dont kid yourself when driving (at any speed), especially in public road!

If one wants to rempit and be extremely fast, do it on a track meant for it, period! :wink:... . :top:

must have a feature that play this video automatically on idrive screen everytime we go fast....very hard to resist on BMW's to drive slow sometimes...but then i still believe its stupidity that kills..

anyway thanks for sharing this bro Jerman as its a good reminder for many of us..

Jerman;652663 said:
100% agree as many times we just "lost it" and a few seconds of "our madness" could result in grave consequences!

Thanks bro Jerman. You're right indeed.

docrayboy;652718 said:

YES......and its also relatively cheap too. Where? Go for SEPANG track days lor!

This is really an impactful video clips. In my personal opinion, sometime the man made environment also play a role leading to accident....i.e. big tree / shrubs planted too near to junction obstructing view for approaching car.

Top Bottom