[DIY] E46 OBC stalk retrofit

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
bmw7833;769688 said:
JFT, your car didnt have BC function?

Nope, it is a 'lao ya' worst version of e39..hehe, luckily i have a comfort seat to cool me down..might need someone to do it one day..

Trying my luck before go to Chop Shop....anyone have extra OBC Stalk to let go? :wink:

hi bro aidilj
my UDM is an e46 318i(1.9), I've fitted the BC stalk but not able to get the coding done, any help would be great:):rock:

santodiablo;843277 said:
hi bro aidilj
my UDM is an e46 318i(1.9), I've fitted the BC stalk but not able to get the coding done, any help would be great:):rock:

Bro, you can get members around there with NCS expert or DIS to get it coded (some say scanner 1.4.0 can code too). I will be passing by KL on Saturday and Monday if you want to meet. Else workshops can also do it for you

hi bro, i would love to meet ya up for a tea and maybe you can have a look at me car and give me some pointers, would that be cool with you..

hi anaksarawak, thanks bro for your generous offer, bro adilj did it for me, we meet up on sat morning at damasara...
but we can meet for tea:) what say you mate?

@adilj, thank you again to stop by for me on your busy schedule. really appreciate it.

hi anaksarawak, thanks bro for your generous offer, bro adilj did it for me, we met up on sat morning at damasara...

@adilj, thank you again to stop by for me on your busy schedule. really appreciate it.

santodiablo;843859 said:
hi anaksarawak, thanks bro for your generous offer, bro adilj did it for me, we met up on sat morning at damasara...

Bro santodiablo, it's no problem as I was passing by anyway. Hope it helps. See you around..

installed my OBD stalk since last year..but still can't find any workshop can activate it for me :(
Any sifu can recommend a workshop can do the activation for me?
Mine is running M43B19 engine...with the old fashion Round type connector.
Many thanks in advance

rwd said:
installed my OBD stalk since last year..but still can't find any workshop can activate it for me :(
Many thanks in advance
Bro rwd, just find anybody that can code to do it for you.

ya.....will attend the next TT to see any sifu there can help me to do that...btw..when is the next TT in KL ? :)

rwd said:
Many thanks in advance
rwd, I can help u with that if u r around Klang Valley....but I accidentally toyed my GT1 and need to reinstall d PC & program - cant recall what I hav done wit it that has caused d problem. Giv me a week 2 get d GT1 running again and at d same time I have a thing on at Cherating but only on temporary basis, will only b back on Fridays and off on Sundays.
PM me ur mobile & I will get back to u & plan for a meet up.

Read your thread to do the installation and configuration of the use of computer settings, learned a lot of knowledge.

Top Bottom