[DIY] Angel eyes installation

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hi Jay,

Bole bgtau nama kedai wiring tu, do you rekomen for my X5 wiring troubleshoot?

Thanks
Ahmad

unstopables_7;758337 said:
this looks good..anyone did it on e36?appreciate some pic..

Bro Jas, do join the Penang TT sometimes. I helped McFir7 to install the angel eye on his E36 IS coupe from Jarance's group buy last time. Here are some pix.

IMG_1349.jpg

IMG_1348.jpg

IMG_1347.jpg

IMG_1346.jpg

Tap positive for relay
IMG_1359.jpg

IMG_1364.jpg

IMG_1368.jpg

IMG_1370.jpg

i got a set sitting in my boots and looking to shop to do installation. Anyone can recommend good sop to only do instalation at klang bt.tinggi-botanic or any other near area? and if any advise how much it roughly cost for only installation?

last week near kg tunku, i saw impreza ver9 with red colour light ring (angel eyes), wondering where the guy get that. anyone please? but the 1 that can fit to e46 lah .
thank you:eek:

Know anywhere in penang area or butterworth area that can install angel eyes? im not confident enough to DIY.

Zoblac89;798588 said:
Know anywhere in penang area or butterworth area that can install angel eyes? im not confident enough to DIY.
go to V Extreme bro or SStwo in bukit tengah..

Anyone can do this angel eyes (the LED ones) for me. Please let me know how much.

salam

nak tanya otai2 e46..my e46 facelift used DEPO projector headlight (come with angle eye) , my question is, how can i change my angle eye color? boleh ke tukar tukar bulb shj?

Top Bottom