[DIY] Angel eyes installation

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Bro aidil,
i m trying to wire my angel eyes for remote trigger...but following ur steps, i couldnt fish thru my wire to the cabin. Cant find any rubber than i can punch thru, besides not much space for me to work thru.. Besides, my wire is not that long though (not a big problem, can always 'sambung').

Any chance there is any wire i can tap onto under the hood? coz the wire in the cabin also coming from hood right. Would be good coz i dunt have tu fish thru to the cabin.

p/s: i managed to tap into acc cable.

badass_ck;709113 said:
Bro Aidil,

so far i only have one pic because the night pics i took cant seem to be able to capture the angel eyes (using a berry to take the pics btw. haha)

Bro badass_ck, looking good there. How is this wired? Always on or with parking lights?

azeL_Inc;712739 said:
Bro aidil,
i m trying to wire my angel eyes for remote trigger...but following ur steps, i couldnt fish thru my wire to the cabin. Cant find any rubber than i can punch thru, besides not much space for me to work thru.. Besides, my wire is not that long though (not a big problem, can always 'sambung').

Any chance there is any wire i can tap onto under the hood? coz the wire in the cabin also coming from hood right. Would be good coz i dunt have tu fish thru to the cabin.

p/s: i managed to tap into acc cable.

Bro azel, I guess if we are to tap it would also be from the connector box as this is where most wires are exposed in the bay. But first we need to trace the wiring if it indeed get routed there. Let me see what I can find.

aidilj;712753 said:
Bro badass_ck, looking good there. How is this wired? Always on or with parking lights?

Bro azel, I guess if we are to tap it would also be from the connector box as this is where most wires are exposed in the bay. But first we need to trace the wiring if it indeed get routed there. Let me see what I can find.

haha..i ll do it myself if i at least have slight idea on how to do that. guess i ll jus wait until u or another diy master found it. hehe

Bro, as it turns out, the interior lighting is controlled by the general module which reside inside the cabin. I don't think there'll be routing of this wire into the engine bay area. See below for diagram, see here for full res http://i791.photobucket.com/albums/yy197/aidilj/bmw general/DSC03189_G.jpg

DSC03189_G.jpg

then..i guess no other choice, have to fish the wire into cabin jgk la ni.....haha..

thx a bunch!

Bro Aidil,

Ermmm i saw them fixing it. It seems quite simple so i thought that i kinda wasted my few hundreds there. Could've DIY. lol. As far as im concerned, it can only be switched on when i on the lights. so it cant be done remotely :)

Hi, I need ur help. Pls let me know who can help me to install d angel eye. Urgent. 0123008886. Thx.

how come installing angel eyes can become urgent. i wonder what will happen if a bit late to install. lol.
where are you, i dun mind helping if nearby

for hassle free solutions, are they anyone out there who knows where can i get it and install it for me?

Is there a blue led angel eyes ? Where can i get this including installation ?

Terry

jarance;626860 said:
here, you might need this wiring for your diy.

Copy2ofCapture.jpg

Can you advice where is the car interior dimmer supply ? Is the wire yellow inside the car ?

Best Regards,

Terry

terry8;747565 said:
Can you advice where is the car interior dimmer supply ? Is the wire yellow inside the car ?

Best Regards,

Terry

Look for the lamp where it lighted/dimmed slowly when you unlock/lock your door via remote.
There should be one lamp near the driver side.

Look for red/blue wire at the lamp holder.

jarance;747573 said:
Look for the lamp where it lighted/dimmed slowly when you unlock/lock your door via remote.
There should be one lamp near the driver side.

Look for red/blue wire at the lamp holder.

Thank you very much

Top Bottom