CUBES Restaurant Joins BMW CLUB Malaysia

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had dinner there last night and tried the duck which was highly recommended and it was truly yummy. They said that the 15% discount offered to BMW club members would end by end of Oct 08. Is that true?

bmFIVE;366190 said:
Had dinner there last night and tried the duck which was highly recommended and it was truly yummy. They said that the 15% discount offered to BMW club members would end by end of Oct 08. Is that true?

Hi bmFIVE, that was the deal when I negotiated with the owner. He said to give this partnership a trial first and depending on the response, renegotiate from there. Unfortunately, not many official club members have taken advantage of this privilege. I'll leave it to the current committee to handle this issue. Hopefully they will continue to extend this privilege to official club members.:top:

Daredevil;366605 said:
Hi bmFIVE, that was the deal when I negotiated with the owner. He said to give this partnership a trial first and depending on the response, renegotiate from there. Unfortunately, not many official club members have taken advantage of this privilege. I'll leave it to the current committee to handle this issue. Hopefully they will continue to extend this privilege to official club members.:top:

Lets hope the present committee will re-negotiate with them. It's a nice quiet & cosy chinese restaurant, unlike the others which are normally noisy. Good for bringing wife........or girlfriend!:biggrin:

Good news. Was at Cubes with Mr President last week. Mr Ang, the owner has agreed to renew the affiliation with BMWCLUB. Trust Mr President will do the necessary to formalise this extension. Meanwhile, those who hasn't visited CUBES, don't miss out. Their Sang Har Mein is a must-try. Had 2 serves the other night. Really value for money...delicious and the serving of prawn is generous.:top:

Daredevil;369788 said:
Good news. Was at Cubes with Mr President last week. Mr Ang, the owner has agreed to renew the affiliation with BMWCLUB. Trust Mr President will do the necessary to formalise this extension. Meanwhile, those who hasn't visited CUBES, don't miss out. Their Sang Har Mein is a must-try. Had 2 serves the other night. Really value for money...delicious and the serving of prawn is generous.:top:

Well done!:top:

So anybody else dined at CUBES? Heard they have some new dishes there....

Make full use of your official membership card.

heard it is a very happening place now....must go make a visit again soon.

XXX;395385 said:
heard it is a very happening place now....must go make a visit again soon.

Yup, rumour has it a lot of advertising chikas hang out there during happy hour....hehehehe....

jakesmith;403040 said:
Hi everyone....
This is Jake Smith....
Very Good pics & club....
Thanks!

Welcome jake,

I think you've posted this intro in the wrong thread. Kindly intro yourself in the newbie thread....cheers....

Was dining at the Cubes on the weekend but sadly they said they are no longer offering discounts for BMW Club. I guess the extension of the affliation with the club never went thru. Too bad, food is not too bad here.

ehoe;422658 said:
Was dining at the Cubes on the weekend but sadly they said they are no longer offering discounts for BMW Club. I guess the extension of the affliation with the club never went thru. Too bad, food is not too bad here.

I guess if the food is good, you'll still go even without discount. If food no good, free oso I have to think twice..

ehoe;422658 said:

Anyway if there is I dont think youre entitled to it as you need to produce your membership card.

ehoe;422658 said:

Bro, the club has made some tie ups with some restaurants but discounts (10%) are only limited to BMW Club Malaysia official members. If you have not signed up as an official member, please do so and enjoy the benefits and privileges. Cheers!

how to sign up??? U know, the pesona club got the shield on the number plate wor... Tis club haf?

blingout;422878 said:
how to sign up??? U know, the pesona club got the shield on the number plate wor... Tis club haf?

Got!!...how many Proton shields you want on your BMW also can...and your UDM will be the first hybrid with German Technology and Malaysian..........stupidity !

Heyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! guys!!!!!!!! when and where is the up comeing event and what is it? can u guys do me a faver? i would like anyone to send me an email so i can know when is the next gethering but it must be in K.lumpur or selangor, PLS!!!!! (FionaDeAlwis@yahoo.com) this is my email.
Thank much!!

Help!!!! whent is the next gethering

HHHEEELLLPPP!!!! MMMEEE!!!!! whent is the next up comeing gethering? can anyone help i m going to go mad because i never been to any BMW gethering (FionaDeAlwis@yahoo.com) is my email adds pls help me send the date and time and where pls i m doing mad:party::party::party::party::party::eek::eek:

Daredevil;323862 said:
Nice, did the chef surprise you fellas with a birthday cake? :listen:

looks good anybody can give rating out of 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom