CUBES Restaurant Joins BMW CLUB Malaysia

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daredevil

Founding Member
On behalf of the committee, I'm pleased to announce another F&B establishment to our merchant list - Cubes Restaurant. They serve great chinese dishes, noodles and have a very decent collection of nice wine. They're situated at Cubes Restaurant : Chinese Cuisine & Wine Bar (non halal)18-1, Block L1-1, Palm Square Jaya OneNo72A Jalan Universiti 46300Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul EhsanTel : 603-7958 6616 Fax 7957 6929Email : cubesrestaurant@gmail.com Official club members will enjoy a 15% discount off F&B from 15 April - 15 September 2008. This includes alcohol as well. Just present your ID card to enjoy this privilege. The owners are Monica & T H Ang and they'll be serving you....great people... A very conducive place for happy hour. Some photos for your viewing pleasure.
IMG_0013.jpg
IMG_0035.jpg
Cubes1.jpg
DiningArea.jpg
IMG_00192.jpg

Went there for lunch today..I would recommend you guys to try this place out..very yummy..escpecially their speciality ..London Aromatic Duck..also had fried rice, spinach soup, herbal chicken soup, crispy noodle with prawns, tofu and spinach noodle...all very yummy and the portions are well worth the price...got the 15% discount with no questions asked. Restaurant is Non Halal.

I suggest committee occasionally organise makan makan at outlets that are supporting the club and show support to this outlets as a show of gratitude...

The Fried Rice
DSC00443.jpg

The Duck...but sorry after eat only remember to take picture
DSC00447.jpg

DSC00444.jpg

The Crispy Noodle with Prawn
DSC00445.jpg

The Soup
DSC00446.jpg

The Promo
DSC00448.jpg

Good stuff XXX. The photos will help wet the appetites of members here. I've been trying to post this affiliation out under 'News' so the public can see the benefits of becoming an official member but can't. Can you pls help me? Thanks.

sorry boss also same problem cannot post...always say my post is too short....Admin over to you..

Just to share with others (NON-HALAL),

I fully agreed with XXX, the "package for two" was excellent. Great food and nice ambience too!

Bro, Ang told me he knew you from GAB days. Hahaha....small world eh?

Maybe we should try to find an eating place with HALAL sign also...I will try to check out one of my regular eating place....

Cubes review

Went there for dinner tonight. Food is good and with a reasonable price tag at such cosy environment.

Here are some of the photos taken

Triple Mushroom
DSC00882.jpg

Beancurd
DSC00885.jpg

Sang Har Mein
DSC00891.jpg

Forgot to take photo for the aromatic duck..

Nice, did the chef surprise you fellas with a birthday cake? :listen:

we byo mah but he came by and entertained us with fear factor stories of eating in the various indochine countries... LOL.

waaaa..... the duck must be really yummy man,... everyone also forgets to take the pics before eating.............cabut....
:)

how to go to this place? opposite the Cold Storage/MacD?
Pls give some directions.. Thank you

I had a dinner with my office colleagues last Friday at CUBES and I must say, the food was good and great ambience too! Not forgetting the 15% discount for BMW Club M'sia members
Highly recommended!

Just checking... did any of you have any problems with getting discount using your membership card?

Juan Powerblow;347333 said:
Just checking... did any of you have any problems with getting discount using your membership card?

JBP,
No problems :top:. Great food and ambience. To all members, you need to check-out this place!

by the way, i'm still consider as a normal forumer and wont be able to get the discount?????

stormraider;356470 said:
by the way, i'm still consider as a normal forumer and wont be able to get the discount?????

Well, go and make fren with the boss.. He may feel generous and give you discount. But if food is good, discount or not, u'll still be satisfied... If food no good, will u still go???

This boss is a fantastic guy.... a great joker and magician too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom