Continental Club Treasure Hunt

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALBundy

Founding Member
BMW Club Malaysia has been invited to take part in the treasure hunt organised by Continental Sime Tires Recreational Club. This event will be held on the 19th and 20th December 2009, to Bukit Merah Lake Resort. Entrance fee is Rm150 per person, and each car can have up to 4 person (minimum 2 person). This fee will include room for quad sharing, dinner, goodies and a chance to win RM3,000 first prize. The dinner theme is Malaysia - 1000 colours. Deadline for entry is 12th December. Those interested please PM me with your email address for official entry form. Cheers

I'm game, but I got no team la. Anyone else interested from the club?:)

climenta;476085 said:

I want to join u if possible! Any else?

i love too... but i will be busy fro the christmas holidays..

Too many things happening that weekend... Drift lah, go kart lah, HPC lah... Bei sah go for treasure hunt...

gokart got what happening...??

Mykart enduro.. but me not participating..but may go take photos.. or go serdang see drift...

climenta;476085 said:

Alvin,

The 'Kodok Killers' lives!!! Hahahaha...

Too bad I've committed myself to some 'other' event, else would join the team.

Anyways, good luck 'hunting' those long legged creatures!!! Jangan kasi malu ok, this time boleh jadi CHAMPION :)

I have a friend who interested too, who want to join my team?

ALBundy;475050 said:
BMW Club Malaysia has been invited to take part in the treasure hunt organised by Continental Sime Tires Recreational Club. This event will be held on the 19th and 20th December 2009, to Bukit Merah Lake Resort.

Entrance fee is Rm150 per person, and each car can have up to 4 person (minimum 2 person). This fee will include room for quad sharing, dinner, goodies and a chance to win RM3,000 first prize. The dinner theme is Malaysia - 1000 colours.

Deadline for entry is 12th December. Those interested please PM me with your email address for official entry form.

Cheers

Hi Pres, PMed u.

I would love to join.. but I wont be in the country that weekend.. :22:

I love treasure hunt!

Hi Pres, i have sent u the 2nd PM. Pls do reply me..sign..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom