Classifieds Section Administration

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

t2ribena

Club guest
Hi All, In view of the continuous misuse of our forum classifieds section eventhough the rules has been established clearly which has been there to safeguard our forum, the BMWCM managing committee would like to seek our fellow members assistance to help the MC and moderators by providing us valuable information if there is any person who is violating the rules. With this information, it would make the job of moderating the forum alot more efficient and productive. Thank you. - The Moderator

T2, how to provide information but still remain anonymous as the same time. I do want to snoop on my friend lar.

jarance;529645 said:
T2, how to provide information but still remain anonymous as the same time. I do want to snoop on my friend lar.

PM Layang...

So no need to use this button any more..

Capture_29.jpg

Inquiry on vendor section

Dear Sir,

I would like to know how can I become a vendor on your forum? What are the rates and requirements?

Thanks,
Prashant
Syed Faizal auto trading

On Behalf of the Moderators and Committee, Welcome to the club!

Please complete the introduction template for newbies, if you have not...here is the link Intro

Any further questions can be brought up in other parts of the forum, please also read all pinned topics (the ones that have 'Acthung' on it) as they contain important information. Dont hesitate to ask the committee or moderators if you are in doubt.

Thank You

Enjoy your stay

pednekarpm;530291 said:
Dear Sir,

I would like to know how can I become a vendor on your forum? What are the rates and requirements?

Thanks,
Prashant
Syed Faizal auto trading

call me at 012-6236774 we can discuss about it.

I am a forum member but not official club member yet.

I'd like to post a WTS classifieds for my ex-ride, but the message says I am not allowed to post new thread.

Please help.

alanchan67;565189 said:
I am a forum member but not official club member yet.

I'd like to post a WTS classifieds for my ex-ride, but the message says I am not allowed to post new thread.

Please help.

you have insufficient number of posts to start threads in classifieds. this feature is to prevent abuse.

Thanks Solo,

The required posts before you can open new thread in classifieds is actually 25.

Just found out, ie at 25 posts, you became Club Guest.

Hehe... best not to sell anything. This is not a trading place. You can always use lelong.com or mudah.com to get rid of your loose items. Over here, u may find difficult customer too and its not healthy because we all are friend. Don't let friendship turn sour just because of a deal.

In here, u sell at a loss also people think u made a fortune for it. Best do an auction for charity purposes or give FOC to fellow member if you don't need the items.

If really want to do it commercially, then do it properly. Club only charge few thousand Ringgit for a year's banner and u get your own section like Castrol, Inner Power, GC Motorsport and Rike Cool did in the past. That's what I call professional.

Those banner u see in the forum now, most 1 year contract has expired. We have written to them and will follow up to hopefully get them to renew or get something for the coming Annual Dinner.

Those business owner here if you feel u want to contribute something to our AD, please get in touch with the committee. We accept all kinds of contribution, even cat food! :wink:

alanchan67;565504 said:
Thanks Solo,

The required posts before you can open new thread in classifieds is actually 25.

Wah security already tightened. Thanks for the info man.

astroboy;565511 said:
Hehe... best not to sell anything. This is not a trading place. You can always use lelong.com or mudah.com to get rid of your loose items. Over here, u may find difficult customer too and its not healthy because we all are friend. Don't let friendship turn sour just because of a deal.

In here, u sell at a loss also people think u made a fortune for it. Best do an auction for charity purposes or give FOC to fellow member if you don't need the items.

If really want to do it commercially, then do it properly. Club only charge few thousand Ringgit for a year's banner and u get your own section like Castrol, Inner Power, GC Motorsport and Rike Cool did in the past. That's what I call professional.

Those banner u see in the forum now, most 1 year contract has expired. We have written to them and will follow up to hopefully get them to renew or get something for the coming Annual Dinner.

Those business owner here if you feel u want to contribute something to our AD, please get in touch with the committee. We accept all kinds of contribution, even cat food! :wink:

Agree with your sentiments. But Wah! a few "thousand ringgit." No wonder the classified section is still empty till now. Majority of businessmen apply the principle of - Lowest overhead and highest profit.

Errr...can contribute cat or not? Cat food very expensive. But cats are FOC at my kopitiam. :biggrin:

Salut

astroboy;565511 said:

The frequent sellers in the Classified forum are namely:-

1. Teknokrat - door-to-door car tinting service
2. Mr_Racun - car spare parts/componets/engine/rims etc
3. Mandonna - car spare parts/componets/engine/rims etc
4. Lionel_Koh - car exterior & body parts

Hope they will contribute towards our AD.

Tqvm for the info friend.

alanchan67;565504 said:
Thanks Solo,

Top Bottom