BMW CLub Malaysia Official Visit to Inokom Assembly Plant

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impressive. At least our members can see for ourselves how the assembling process take place. Years ago, I have the opportunity to visit Porsche plant in Stuttgart in German, they gave us a guided tour covering few floors. One service Malaysian car industry has not provide us is that, we have not offered the customers the choice to choose their own colour of the seats. In Europe, new car owner can pre book the colour of the seats along with the paint colour. But, back here, we take whatever colour of the seat chosen by the car makers,usually black. I personally never like black leather seat and black interior...we want to be developed counrty by 2020..but 8 more year to go we are still in the infantry stage of customer service !!!

RUssell Lua;712046 said:
Impressive. At least our members can see for ourselves how the assembling process take place. Years ago, I have the opportunity to visit Porsche plant in Stuttgart in German, they gave us a guided tour covering few floors. One service Malaysian car industry has not provide us is that, we have not offered the customers the choice to choose their own colour of the seats. In Europe, new car owner can pre book the colour of the seats along with the paint colour. But, back here, we take whatever colour of the seat chosen by the car makers,usually black. I personally never like black leather seat and black interior...we want to be developed counrty by 2020..but 8 more year to go we are still in the infantry stage of customer service !!!

Join us as OM, Russell!

no customization or individualization is not because of customer service but due to the highly regulated automotive industry...BMW do offer their Individual programme but would you pay for the exorbitant price due to how our car is taxed by the government? nothing to do with customer service its only the government policy...

RUssell Lua;712046 said:

I heard we can take the sun roof option with the local Audi dealer.. while I can‘t ask for iDrive for my 320i back in 2007..

Well put Mr Prez. One of the best "outing" I have participated in, though it took me a bit to blend with other seasoned bimmer owners.

Proactively, Im already with my drawing board 'scratching' for some events to be done over here in the East Coast (a change of wind for the club next outing). I will come up with a proper proposal to the committee and if approval granted, I dont mind playing host or assist in arranging the event here. Hopefully club members will give us the support as in the Kulim Plant event.

yuwee;752815 said:
Well put Mr Prez. One of the best "outing" I have participated in, though it took me a bit to blend with other seasoned bimmer owners.

Proactively, Im already with my drawing board 'scratching' for some events to be done over here in the East Coast (a change of wind for the club next outing). I will come up with a proper proposal to the committee and if approval granted, I dont mind playing host or assist in arranging the event here. Hopefully club members will give us the support as in the Kulim Plant event.

With all due respect bro, can you pls proceed to the Newbie Section t do a self intro as per forum rules n regulation .... :top:

Status
Not open for further replies.