BMW 530i year 2008

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
To Herbert..

This info come in very handy as I am too contemplating to get an used e60 within this year. No doubt, used unit will tends to worry us regarding on it's maintenance costs and problem issues.

But from your point of view, as an owner, those issues mentioned above are consider as mostly wear and tear parts and need a little more attention to find out, after bought it in and drive for some times before it become more appearance.

Thanks again for the insight info.

me a newbie to this forum. bought a my2008 (january) e60 530i with n52k. all is good & the drive is superb. did three kl-jb-kl trips in a month. decided to change the engine oil after 2200km... o m g !!! the engine oil was so black!!! replenished with addinol 5w-40.

as the sifus here feedback, when there are no service records from a pre-owned vehicle, do the necessary!

Attachments

• 191130_2.jpeg
    191130_2.jpeg
    166.2 KB · Views: 13
Correct me if wrong: Best year to get is the 2006 / 2007 N52 (Silver color cover). These years comes with the Siemens VDO Msv70 ECU which is better as compared to the Siemens VDO Msv80 of others years model.

Top Bottom