Benefits as Official Members

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hi, would like to know whats the status of my om? just dont know where and who to approach.

wah.so early you are awake.. how long you stay at Msport after I left? so the half cut is down without problem?
I want to be OM too, you be mine introducer ok?

Hi Gerald5
Am happy enuff to be your introducer...hope to see u in the BLUE side soon...

Come come, the more the merrier! BLUE BLUE BLUE..

I ain't a fan of Chelsea anyways. :vroam:

more freebies being an introducer ? got a few more friends interested after some poisoning...:biggrin:

Zarcon;640865 said:
more freebies being an introducer ? got a few more friends interested after some poisoning...:biggrin:

Hahh..joking..Anyway PM reply.

Zarcon;640865 said:

Come get them to join quick! New Official Members are always welcome. Bring back the glory of BMWCM!

Hey fellas, all this while ive been driving a bimmer and ive never been an official member. I think its time for my wife to make some friends with other beautiful ladies out there. Just wanted to ask if the rules and regulations have changed and whether the benefits, goodies etc. have aswell ??

Thanks for the much needed help and if its all good, my next question would be, "where and when can i sign up?" hahahaha

Cheers bros !!

MJLEE;646302 said:
Hey fellas, all this while ive been driving a bimmer and ive never been an official member. I think its time for my wife to make some friends with other beautiful ladies out there. Just wanted to ask if the rules and regulations have changed and whether the benefits, goodies etc. have aswell ??

Thanks for the much needed help and if its all good, my next question would be, "where and when can i sign up?" hahahaha

Cheers bros !!

Hi MJLee,

Good to hear that you have decided to join us as Official member. Rules & Regulations remains the same and all new members will be given a starter pack.

Full details of application form and etc can be view and downloaded here http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?20589-How-to-be-an-Official-Member

You can hand-in your application to our Secretary En. Yazmeen or you can pm him and arrange to meet up.

Cheers

dear mr admin/secretary

hi, i just join this forum as club guest and now i am considering to become official member to this club. may i know what is the latest fee structure for the membership and what is the instant benefits/goodies given once i have signed up. lastly, where to get/download the latest membership form for year 2012? or is it the same form as previous year. looking fwd to become a member and thanks a lot

besukt78;704948 said:
dear mr admin/secretary

hi, i just join this forum as club guest and now i am considering to become official member to this club. may i know what is the latest fee structure for the membership and what is the instant benefits/goodies given once i have signed up. lastly, where to get/download the latest membership form for year 2012? or is it the same form as previous year. looking fwd to become a member and thanks a lot

Yupe, i wonder what's the fee structure for 2012. Im ready to become OM.

besukt78;704948 said:
dear mr admin/secretary
matsheikh;704988 said:
Yupe, i wonder what's the fee structure for 2012. Im ready to become OM.

Fee structure remain the same from day one bro and the benefits is ever increasing. Aside from the standard starter pack (consisting of club shirt, plate number holder, cap etc), invaluable feedback on how to maintain your ride, the new friends you make during our official drives, events and meets (TT). What more can one ask for :4: ....

Hope to see you guys sign up soon :4: :top:....

just want to ask if i sign up as om now how much i should pay??should i pay 300 or what??

Top Bottom