At KL..where can i replace roof fabric?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
alxy said:
Hi bro,

How much did the roof lining cost you? Was it changing entire roof or just reglue part of it? How long did it take you to do it?

Thanks!
Changing to a new roof lining. According to the shop, cannot glue back the old cloth lining as it won't last long. Cost me $400 for golf GTI a few years ago. Takes one whole day.

splee said:
Changing to a new roof lining. According to the shop, cannot glue back the old cloth lining as it won't last long. Cost me $400 for golf GTI a few years ago. Takes one whole day.
Thanks for the info!

Last time (2yrs ago) was charged rm450 for roof and pillars A+B+C at Top Cushion Kg Subang. Full day job.

Just went to Top Cushion. Was told RM500 for a full day's job just to replace roof fabric. But Ah Kit said mine was a bit more expensive because I have a sun roof. Still exploring my options.....

I know one in jalan raja uda butterworth. The guy familiar with bmw. Shop house in front petron..

alxy said:
Just went to Top Cushion. Was told RM500 for a full day's job just to replace roof fabric. But Ah Kit said mine was a bit more expensive because I have a sun roof. Still exploring my options.....
So you finally went to Ah Kit? How's it? Did he say after the replacement how long it can last?

Top Bottom