At KL..where can i replace roof fabric?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

nando

Club Guest
thinking of sending my car for:1) Roof fabric renewal - 2) A-pillars fabric re-wrapped3) C-pillars fabric re-wrapped4) Seat (add sponge)anyone have done this? any recommendation of shop with reasonable price? share n give me address n shop name...

nando;507542 said:
thinking of sending my car for:

1) Roof fabric renewal -
2) A-pillars fabric re-wrapped
3) C-pillars fabric re-wrapped
4) Seat (add sponge)

anyone have done this? any recommendation of shop with reasonable price? share n give me address n shop name...

Bro,

May I suggest that you use the forum search tool first instead... This topic has been discussed many times before in this forum.

Try Central Cushion which is located in Kepong. Check out their website: www.centralcushion.com.my Talk to them, better still go to have a look at their workmanship before deciding whether to engage them.

Hope this helps.

What about the one in Puchong near Tesco? Forgot the name but I remember the place, Start with D.... then C....

Is their workmanship ok? They told me before rewrap all A & C pillar cost RM150, only roof RM600. All together RM700. RM50 discount.

mizhan;507642 said:
Top Cushion, Kg Subang.

just have a visit yesterday with other members.i saw 1 e30 there still waiting for restoration progress...:cool:

mizhan;507642 said:
Top Cushion, Kg Subang.

most of the volvo club members get the roofing fabric done there, and Ah Kit very well versed with bmws too, try and look at the workmanship done to rewrap an e30 dashboard.....:rock:

gizmoz82;510481 said:
just have a visit yesterday with other members.i saw 1 e30 there still waiting for restoration progress...:cool:

Wxx 600 ??.....saw it there last time too.....this is the only JPS e30 that is still on the road

I was enquiring during the weekend as well, for E39 RM480 for the roof and RM700 including all the pillars. It is located in Jln Ipoh at wooden house just after Nissan service centre. There were couple of beemers roof fabric being repaired.

nando;507542 said:
thinking of sending my car for:

1) Roof fabric renewal -
2) A-pillars fabric re-wrapped
3) C-pillars fabric re-wrapped
4) Seat (add sponge)

anyone have done this? any recommendation of shop with reasonable price? share n give me address n shop name...

I HAVE DONE IT IN PENANG AT rm 350 WITHOUT SEAT

wau....so fast bro...where u did it? seremban? cheap also...may i know the location? address

Top Cushion for roof fabric replacement, eh. Sounds like a plan, the fabric is starting to sag. Can they rewrap roofs with alcantara?

i went to 3 shop... asking for price..

Kajang Auto Cushion, Top Cushion subang and central cushion kepong..all of them have almost similar price..for steering leather rewrap.. rm250

for roof...u can choose either using the standard roof carpet or using seat material...normally if seat, u can have more design and colors..but not all seat cloth can be used

wow bro..rm350 considered cheap la...hows the wkmanship? u satisfied? I done mine in melaka at RM600 for roof & pillars.

Top Bottom