anyone selling his 850

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
couleur;265653 said:
Does anyone know how much the road tax for this car cost? I do not think it is relatively cheap for a 5000cc engine. Should be around 8-10k or more per year. Not sure how the calculate old cars. Malaysia is a b*tch on tax.

11k plus bro... hehe... can check here http://malaysia.kurnia.com/Insurance/Calculators/VehicleRoadTax/Default.aspx

right now they don care old car or not... but later when they started to care, be prepared to pay more than the newer cars.

Hahaha...

TTang;245880 said:
mr redbaron i cum from earth why you ask this question? i never see 8 serie b4 so where got 8 serie? you see 8 serie before?

Sorry man...
I can't help my self...

"You Cum From earth"...

Sorry man....:burnout:

bindablitz;246078 said:
wj, ya belongs to some royalty up north. i saw the car too. about 1xxk+ delicious. too bad i cannot handle the maintenance of the beast and the crazy roadtax. it is an 850i 1991 if not mistaken (1st gen)

Saw one in Penang. Used to be displayed at See Hoy Chan building before it was rented by AB. Maroon in color. A beautiful car. It was the second 8 series Bimmer I have seen. The first was back in US, black in color.

there's one I always saw in Phileo D'sara I when I was working there... It's a really rare car on MY soil..... wonder how much was its price tag back then...

i actually saw one yesterday afternoon on federal highway.

gold color, wklxxxx.

driven by a lady

fabianyee;267104 said:
there's one I always saw in Phileo D'sara I when I was working there... It's a really rare car on MY soil..... wonder how much was its price tag back then...

If i remember correctly... over a million when it first turned up here.

berserkdroid;268846 said:
If i remember correctly... over a million when it first turned up here.

Some info on the 8 series, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW_8_Series

Over 30k units built before production ceased in 1999.

850csi.jpg

Ain't it a beauty?

What a coincident......i saw a second 8 sili grey colour at metro prima kepong 4 hours ago, damn awesome, the first one was three weeks ago at sogo it was a white 850 convertible with a single digit number. Yes the car is simply fooh awesome.

my brother's 8 series

My brother's 8 series....i can asked him if he's selling his car. He did mention to me while i was in Manchaster (where he lives and works) to bring the car back to Mlys if anyone interested.

some photos for you all info:
Img0005.jpg

Img0007.jpg

Img0002.jpg

DSCN9935.jpg

that's him magueiring his ride.
DSCN9932.jpg

DSCN9930.jpg

leforte, OK..i am emailing to him now, will asked him to check out our BMWCM forum website. B4 i bought my E46 sport touring, he offered me his 850 csi. I just laugh...and told him "u must be joking" ...i didnt take it seriously...I've driven the car around manchaster area only, the engine is quite and smooth, with sport note coming from the twin exhaust pipe. i did not try speeding on the freeway, takut kena saman. His car is the last batch production he said, immaculate i would say.. most of the time in garage. He normally drive his slk or his 318 sport touring. i will feed back u when i got his responce. will also sms him..

cheers mate...

Top Bottom