anyone selling his 850

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
thats gona b freaking hard man, if u really want it and no other bimmer, u should import it, then again make sure u have very deep pockets.. :)

Hello Mr TTang which planet are you from. Price range from RM100k to RM250 depan on year and model.

redbaron;245846 said:
Hello Mr TTang which planet are you from. Price range from RM100k to RM250 depan on year and model.

well he's looking for either the 840 or 850csi. will let him know. thanks.

mr redbaron i cum from earth why you ask this question? i never see 8 serie b4 so where got 8 serie? you see 8 serie before?

TTang;245880 said:
mr redbaron i cum from earth why you ask this question? i never see 8 serie b4 so where got 8 serie? you see 8 serie before?

I have, my friend had one, 850csi

My car wash guy may just have the car for you. Look up Ong at the famous car wash near Caltex Taman Paramount

wj, ya belongs to some royalty up north. i saw the car too. about 1xxk+ delicious. too bad i cannot handle the maintenance of the beast and the crazy roadtax. it is an 850i 1991 if not mistaken (1st gen)

thanks a lot wj. will check ong out monday. if you have his mobile number even better.

thanks.

ttang, the 8 series were produced in the 90's i think they stoped production in 1995 if im not mistaken, i have never seen them in malaysia, but i have heard of some sights of them around, they are just in hiding coz they are apperciated like the enzo ferrari,

google it... u would find them.... great car man..

NextCar used to have an Alpina 850i, dunno if the car still around or not la.

han2u;248754 said:
NextCar used to have an Alpina 850i, dunno if the car still around or not la.

Does anyone know how much the road tax for this car cost? I do not think it is relatively cheap for a 5000cc engine. Should be around 8-10k or more per year. Not sure how the calculate old cars. Malaysia is a b*tch on tax.

Top Bottom