Anybody seen my Jenny?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by bimmerman@Jun 9 2006, 10:36 PM
This Jenny girl looks like Elaine Daly lah. Anybody else think so? :dunno:
Elaine's my stepsister's ex-classmate... seen her in person.. still Jenny in my books :p

Originally posted by DanPromote@Jul 1 2006, 11:22 AM
Btw... even if the girl has a bf, u must take heart with my wise football advise :-

'Doesn't mean got goalkeeper cannot score goal!'
Hehehehe....i am 100% agreed with what Dan said....thats why England and Brasil lose! :D

Hehehhe.....

Jenny....here i come!!! :yahoo:

by da way, our dear Jennifer that we speak so fondly of has finally join our forum to check out our mini "fansite" that Nikki boy has created.

She was complaining to me on y she cant post then i realised that her status was still pending verification.

So to all moderators who's in charge of approving new members, pls speed her verification and approve her membership.

Over and out! :)

Originally posted by xtracooljustin@Jul 9 2006, 12:37 AM
by da way, our dear Jennifer that we speak so fondly of has finally join our forum to check out our mini "fansite" that Nikki boy has created.

She was complaining to me on y she cant post then i realised that her status was still pending verification.

So to all moderators who's in charge of approving new members, pls speed her verification and approve her membership.

Over and out! :)
Dear xtracooljustin,

No moderator is in charge of approving new members. Her verification is dependent on her own actions to activate it by going to her email inbox and clicking on the link provided for by this forum. I hope that you will point her to reading up our forum policies too. :wink:

Top Bottom