Annual Dinner 2012 - Volunteers Needed

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

maccasel

Vice President
Club Committee
Howdy FolksLooks like we are generating great interest for AD 2012!!!Hence we would like to seek out volunteers to assist on the coming AD. The areas that need help would be audio/visual, floor & deco, door gifts, sponsorships and general assistance.Please list down your names and the areas you would like to volunteer in ( there will be meetings leading up to the AD so please make yourself available to attend)1. Mrwhy72. syamiaziz3.4.5.Thanks

Howdy Folks

Looks like we are generating great interest for AD 2012!!!

Hence we would like to seek out volunteers to assist on the coming AD.

The areas that need help would be audio/visual, floor & deco, door gifts, sponsorships and general assistance.

Please list down your names and the areas you would like to volunteer in ( there will be meetings leading up to the AD so please make yourself available to attend)

1. Mrwhy7
2. syamiaziz
3. b33mer
4. cat_7766 (photography)

Thanks

Howdy Folks

The areas that need help would be audio/visual, floor & deco, door gifts, sponsorships and general assistance.

Please list down your names and the areas you would like to volunteer in ( there will be meetings leading up to the AD so please make yourself available to attend)

1. Mrwhy7
2. syamiaziz
3. b33mer
5. haKKaMeE

Thanks

5. haKKaMeE (photography + video production)

:top:

maccasel;775933 said:
Howdy Folks

1. Mrwhy7
2. syamiaziz

Thanks

If meetings are held between Mon to Thurs then can volunteer, otherwise no as will be out of town on weekends.

anaksarawak;776067 said:
I dont mind to help with registration

It's a BCM tradition that those who man the registration counter or usher guest must wear skirt.. :5:

Without fail, every year there's a lot of muscle needed hours before the dinner i.e. moving the lucky draw prizes from function room to the dinner hall, can be 100m away, around 10 trips on the trolley, not to mention last minute touch up, AV equipment set up.. and also the finishing, most will just cabut.. so not to worry, there's plenty opportunity to assist.. :4:

astroboy;776068 said:
It's a BCM tradition that those who man the registration counter or usher guest must wear skirt.. :5:

Without fail, every year there's a lot of muscle needed hours before the dinner i.e. moving the lucky draw prizes from function room to the dinner hall, can be 100m away, around 10 trips on the trolley, not to mention last minute touch up, AV equipment set up.. and also the finishing, most will just cabut.. so not to worry, there's plenty opportunity to assist.. :4:

Above knee length pls...hehehe

Joshua Spidey;776065 said:
If meetings are held between Mon to Thurs then can volunteer, otherwise no as will be out of town on weekends.

anaksarawak;776067 said:
I dont mind to help with registration

Thanks for volunteering guys. Pls do update the list and make yourself counted .... btw, we will try not to have the said meetings on weekend :top: ..

Howdy Folks

1. Mrwhy7
2. syamiaziz
3. b33mer
5. haKKaMeE
6. Joshua Spidey

Thanks

Howdy Folks

1. Mrwhy7
2. syamiaziz
3. b33mer
5. haKKaMeE
6. Joshua Spidey
7. BimmerChic

Thanks

BTW CMs/AD 2012 committee, I'd be available on the day after checking in to help out. So sorry that I could not help more than this as my current work requires me to travel frequently...

bimmerchic;776720 said:
Howdy Folks

1. Mrwhy7
2. syamiaziz
3. b33mer
5. haKKaMeE
6. Joshua Spidey
7. BimmerChic
8.nitedevil. I'll be there as early as 12pm. Kindly call me at 0123797789 if required any assistance.
10.ī

Thanks

Nitedevil,

Thanks for volunteering your service. All CM and sub-AD committees will be at Awana by 12.00 noon on Sat Dec 1 and look forward to seeing you.

Herbert;787448 said:
Nitedevil,

Thanks for volunteering your service. All CM and sub-AD committees will be at Awana by 12.00 noon on Sat Dec 1 and look forward to seeing you.

I should be there by around that time too to help out if required...

bimmerchic;776720 said:
Howdy Folks

1. Mrwhy7
2. syamiaziz
3. b33mer
5. haKKaMeE
6. Joshua Spidey
7. BimmerChic
8.nitedevil. I'll be there as early as 12pm. Kindly call me at 0123797789 if required any assistance.
9.Anaksarawak, I can do photography
10.ī

Thanks

BlackCat;787465 said:
I should be there by around that time too to help out if required...

Kamal,

Thanks and see you soon.

anaksarawak;787470 said:
bimmerchic;776720 said:
Howdy Folks

1. Mrwhy7
2. syamiaziz
3. b33mer
5. haKKaMeE
6. Joshua Spidey
7. BimmerChic
9.Anaksarawak, I can do photography
10.ī

Thanks

Anaksarawak,

Thanks and we welcome your service as photographer. See you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom