Annual Dinner 2007

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
JYazid;266141 said:
Don,

You are busy snapping yr camera while other enjoying .... what a sacrifice ...... next time sensor sikit la .... hhehehe:rock:

Biasa lah jangan the other half see dah, we all :rock: :smokin: kaki also tea limau ice aja, my table also diam2 ubi 2 of them took tea limau malu2 kucing.

biasa lah rezzy tu yg org tua2 mcm dia kata KAT RUMAH PIJAT SEMUT TAK MATI hehehehehe

but frankly for those who missed the AD u better be quick to sign up as OFFICIAL MEMBER guys & hope to see u guys in our next year's calender of events yeah

yo.. Don bro.. those pics are gud la...thanx for keeping BCM AD memories..huhu

really enjoy n had a gud time la that nite...hope more coming aside of AD..hehe

redbaron;266182 said:
Good picture Mr DON. Nasib baik la ada DON not because of him i dont think so any else was takeing picture. Good of you my friend. Just to bad la who got kena tangkap with sirap limau buih.

if i was there, i would be equipped wif my camera as well.

Thanks for the kudos guys! It is a Club event and anyone can take photographs, in fact it would be better if more members take photographs so that everyone can participate.

And just an advice to all , if anyone here dont want to have their photos posted on the web , appreciate if you could let the photographer know in advance, so as not to interrupt the flow of the photos posted. You must understand that it takes time and effort to compose a storyline in order to express the excitement and the spirit of the actual event.

Cheers!

Don Franco;266361 said:
Thanks for the kudos guys! It is a Club event and anyone can take photographs, in fact it would be better if more members take photographs so that everyone can participate.

And just an advice to all , if anyone here dont want to have their photos posted on the web , appreciate if you could let the photographer know in advance, so as not to interrupt the flow of the photos posted. You must understand that it takes time and effort to compose a storyline in order to express the excitement and the spirit of the actual event.

Cheers!

not to mention that certain editing may be required by some...cough cough!:wink:

WOW..what a party... make me so jealous.... now I know why being an official member is so critical.... register me.. pls... pls.. when is the next party ah??

ballerina;266826 said:
pussy's NOT a girl ???!!!???!!! *shocked*

LOL.

Balle wah when did u become a lesbian now looking girl on BMW forum why cannot find in IA forum :rock:

lamoo;266910 said:
Balle wah when did u become a lesbian now looking girl on BMW forum why cannot find in IA forum :rock:

balle can can go either way one...

In case you all havent notice, the ad2007 has it own folder..

Also ad2008 already booked. Tks to the site admin.. :rock:

waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh jarance good marketing lah u hah even the AD 2008 folder also booked aledi hah................ hope next year the turn out will be greater hah

Mods/Committee,

My fren Joe asked me to censor his pic or he will go into trouble.
Yr kind assistance is very much appreciated.

Tell your friend joe peeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.

wei initialM tell yr fren JOE why must he afraid of someone lah or maybe his wifey but jes tell him bila buat tak ingat plak next time be more afraid to almighty hehehehehe

initialM;267786 said:
Mods/Committee,

My fren Joe asked me to censor his pic or he will go into trouble.
Yr kind assistance is very much appreciated.

I think we have to respect the wishes of others.

Don, appreciated if you could edit or removed the photos. Thank you.

Sometime there are people who are camera shy.. I am one of them so I know how the feeling.

NO worries! Cant remove the photos as It will just remove the whole of the drinking competition and that will make others in the photos angry!! .

I will edit the photos.

InitialM , next time, tell your "friend" if dont want to be in the photos, then dont la volunteer for such a competition, curi curi drink lah, dont be so open open!! Nasib baik tak keluar kat NST or Star or worse Berita Harian!! LOL!!!!!:thefinger:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom