Ampang TTs & Other Meet-ups

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

BlackCat

Founding Member
Staff member
As explained in my earlier 'Roll Call' thread in the General Discussion section, hence the birth of this new Ampang TTs & Other Meet-ups thread in this section. For the first post to this thread, I would like to know if there are any forumers in the Ampang vicinity wanting to have a TT this Sunday May 11th 2008 [an F1 TT]? Some of you may be aware, that an earlier meet has been planned on the same date but commencing sometime around 10:00am, though at a different location and for a different purpose. Thus, having two meet-ups in a day would be quite taxing for some [well, for me anyways lol]. Anyways, if there are any of you out there wanting an Ampang TT this Sunday, please list yourself here. We'll see if there is a large enough crowd to have one. Thank you. 01. ?02. ?

Are we doing a convoy down to the meetup in the morning? I believe Jega wants to meet up with us halfway on Kesas or something like that.

Btw, I won't be able to make Sunday F1 TT's if the race is shown live at night :(

As i'm not going to Ingress Auto this coming Sunday morning, i'm in for the F1 TT if the race is shown live at night.

Update list

1. BlackCat
2. Jay Bigbang

I am going to Ingress and then going off to Klang. Might have to miss this. Mom in-law coming. Jadi budak baik :)

I'm game for the convoy from Ampang to Ingress because I've promised Jega M5 that we would meet him at Shell station after Taman Melati Fire Station on the MRR2.

Will be heading off early from Ingress cos of work. As for F1 TT, I'm game if it's on. Someone needs to arrange it though. I've got my hands full this week.

Ok I'm going to start a list here for those who are interested to convoy down for the Sunday 10am Ingress function.

Since I'm completely lost when it comes to using the MRR2, can someone who is familiar with the highway tell me the estimated time it takes to travel from Ampang to the Shell petrol station after Taman Melati Fire Station.

Time: 9.00am
Venue: Petronas (opposite ISKL, the same place we met up before heading to last official TT)

1. loafer
2. Bix

It would take approximately 10 minutes from the suggested meeting place to the said Shell station on a Sunday morning.

Thanks Loafer for the list.

I think it'll be safe to get Jega to meet us at the Shell station @ 9:30am? Traffic should be light so we should be able to make it to Ingress by 10.00am.

i'll join the convoy

Time: 9.00am
Venue: Petronas (opposite ISKL, the same place we met up before heading to last official TT)

1. loafer
2. Bix
3. affan66

loafer;321747 said:
I think it'll be safe to get Jega to meet us at the Shell station @ 9:30am? Traffic should be light so we should be able to make it to Ingress by 10.00am.

Agree. We should and need to reach the said Shell station by 9:30am. I reckon that I need to send Jega a link to this thread.

dear, bro,s which shell ?is that near the giant row ..pls let me know the actual location..any landmark near by..will find my way to the said location as early as i can..don,t wolly la ..i,ll wait 4 u guys ..thanks 4 the updates...

jega m5;321790 said:
dear, bro,s which shell ?is that near the giant row ..pls let me know the actual location..any landmark near by..will find my way to the said location as early as i can..don,t wolly la ..i,ll wait 4 u guys ..thanks 4 the updates...

Jega mate, it's the Shell station that has 2 stations.

One of it used to be Projet. These petrol stations are located just after Taman Melati exit of the MRR2.

The one near Giant is also a possible location but it's a little bit of a hassle as we have to exit the highway and we won't be able to use the flyover for quite a distance.

However, I am not entirely certain if your exit from the Karak highway is before or after the agreed Shell station. I'll check with the map and let you know but if someone else passes the road between now and tomorrow, please feel free to confirm.

Cheers...

from bentong (after the toll), you won't pass the gas stations unless you head towards Batu Caves and u-turn? Korek?

affan66;321847 said:
from bentong (after the toll), you won't pass the gas stations unless you head towards Batu Caves and u-turn? Korek?

If this is the case, then we'll meet at the Shell near the big Giant. Jega M5, is this ok for you?

bix that,s ok 4 me ..it will b even easier if i wait by the road side where u guys will b joining from ampang..than we can convoy by using flyover better and easier ..as affan said i need 2 u-turn if it is melati shell...i,ll b there by 9.10am....for the ingress convoy..is that ok ..

Sniff.sniff..Hye guys...... I cannot make it to this event due to my work comitment. To my bro Bix.....please take a lot of pictures esp kodoks yeah!!haha.. :19:

Jay Bigbang;321933 said:
Dun worry bro. I think BlackCat still remember the path/way to the Ingress Auto using the MRR2. We both attend the opening ceremony of Ingress last month. I hope he still remember laa.haha.. ~Paging BC*Paging BC~

Anyway, enjoy the event guys!! I cannot make it due to my work comitment. And last but no least, to my bro Bix.....please take a lot of pictures esp kodoks yeah!!haha.. :19:

Aiyoyo Jay! All of us know how to get to Ingress but now we're only discussing the meet up point la brader! Awat hang tak baca posts dulu. Dok inget kot anchor jo!

Bix;321938 said:
Aiyoyo Jay! All of us know how to get to Ingress but now we're only discussing the meet up point la brader! Awat hang tak baca posts dulu. Dok inget kot anchor jo!

Adoi..kantoi!! Sory la beb. I baru je edit balik. So fast you ahh. A bit sengal laa today. Adoi...Sory2. :43:

Jay Bigbang;321942 said:
Adoi..kantoi!! Sory la beb. I baru je edit balik. So fast you ahh. A bit sengal laa today. Adoi...Sory2. :43:

Sengal??? Sounds suspicious to me! If today is Jumaat, then yesterday must be Khamis! eeehhhmmmm! I wonder what you did until you sengal! lol...

I know what you did last Thursday!!! Jeng jeng jeng. Hehehe...

Top Bottom