Airbag n seat belt light keep on appear

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I went yesterday. He just did something with the computer and it was gone. less than 5 minutes.

Service Charge Rm 100.

He did a hard wired by-pass and reset it with diagnostic tester.

Erest said:
I went yesterday. He just did something with the computer and it was gone. less than 5 minutes.

Service Charge Rm 100.

Mine was repaired on front left door passenger

Change wired harness RM620
Left hand front module RM550
Door lock changed RM550
Reset and check short circuit RM450

Huhuhu....

Herbert said:
He did a hard wired by-pass and reset it with diagnostic tester.
He did not do any hard wire. Just reset I think.

And today it came back. Will go to see him again, when possible.

Without adding 'Seat occupancy sensor emulator' even with a reset the light will still pop up. U need to add this emulator and then reset. This will solve the issue.

went to see him yesterday.

This time he bypass the sensors at the battery compartment. Damage RM 150.

Also added the Radio and TV software. Now can listen to Malaysia Radio. Damage RM 350.

Hopefully the lights go away for good.

Erest said:
went to see him yesterday.

This time he bypass the sensors at the battery compartment. Damage RM 150.

Also added the Radio and TV software. Now can listen to Malaysia Radio. Damage RM 350.

Hopefully the lights go away for good.
How is it Erest? Did the light go away for good or still pop up?

Spoke too soon again. The light came back.

Will go and see him after CNY. Already burn RM 250 with no permanent results. Go at your own risk guys.

Gong Hei Fat Choi

So far I manage to solve this issue with RM 350 few years back. As well as some of the guys here too. Its all back to your mechanic but also on the research that you do before you visiting the mechanic otherwise it will be total rip off.

So far I manage to solve this issue with RM 350 few years back. As well as some of the guys here too. Its all back to your mechanic but also on the research that you do before you visiting the mechanic otherwise it will be total rip off.

Hi BiMmEr7, what year was ur E60 made? Where did you fix it? The LCI model cannot use the bypassed module. I checked with Jeson and MSpeed. Pre-CLI with 2 cables can be bypassed. LCI model, cannot be bypassed. Headache now. :(

Mine was repaired on front left door passenger

Change wired harness RM620
Left hand front module RM550
Door lock changed RM550
Reset and check short circuit RM450

Huhuhu....

Hi Tkm,
Where did you fix it? what year was ur E60 made off? Among these 4 items which one was the culprit? Or all need to be changed so this issue can be fixed? o_O

Top Bottom