Accident shot

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
heh.. thought was E46 at first glance due to the Vorsteiner hood look-a-like.. :4:

If E36, most probably it's on 3rd party insurance.... own repair would be from own pocket, or get the workshop to pay lor.. So just pay RM300 for saman and insurance will take care Sonata and Waja. Everything claim the workshop lor, including the lost of NCB reimbursement. I'm sure they have all risk insurance for their business that they can claim. If not, then business owner pay and potong the mechanic gaji lor.

Looking at the picture, the Sonata is over the curb, sitting over the motorbike parking.. how would it ended there? Double park?

astroboy;665697 said:
Looking at the picture, the Sonata is over the curb, sitting over the motorbike parking.. how would it ended there? Double park?

Good thought here. If the Sonata illegal park in the 1st point, can he still eligible to claim the insurance?

bmw7833;665703 said:
Good thought here. If the Sonata illegal park in the 1st point, can he still eligible to claim the insurance?

When u rear ended someone, sure kena one.. regardless if the other car double park or not.. he will sure die die say he didn't double park and that's really unrelated to the accident. It's like you run over someone on the road despite there's a pedestrian crossing nearby, u still in heaps of trouble..

The boy mechanic look stunned. Perhaps he has not experience the raw power of a BMW before. By the look of his eyes, maybe supercharge kicks in without warning...

Let me cerita what has happened..

Halfway passing the Waja, suddenly the Waja was reversing out. The E36 has not much choice, if he brakes, he'll become a sitting target for the Waja. Despite there a stationary Sonata in front, he's gambling to be able to squeeze into the small gap behind the Sonata rather than being a sitting duck for the Waja. So the E36 just slam the throttle and hoping he can beat the Waja and to his surprise, the supped up E36 was too powderful for the job while the brake is not upgraded. Before rear ended the Sonata, the E36 also brushed the Waja because the Waja too, is modified to reverse very fast and managed to hit it's E36 target before it can get away... :1:

Waja 1 : E36 0

astroboy;665712 said:
When u rear ended someone, sure kena one.. regardless if the other car double park or not.. he will sure die die say he didn't double park and that's really unrelated to the accident. It's like you run over someone on the road despite there's a pedestrian crossing nearby, u still in heaps of trouble..

Actually, my personal experience shows otherwise. My car was in a proper roadside parking lot. Behind me there were 2 "illegal" parked car. At dawn, a drunken driver ramped his new Satria Neo onto the Proton Wira (2nd car behind mine). The Proton Wira total lost, Perdua MyVi (behind me) being knocked and hitted my backside.

End up in the Traffic Police station, IO said, those car illegally parked so each got a summon before the talk. I over heard that insurance might deny claim too.... I got mine repair on the Satria Neo's insurance policy.

Top Bottom