Accident shot

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

bmw7833

Club Guest
Happen in Tmn Muda, Pandan Indah. Car was driven by mechanic and bang into Sonata while testing. The yellow shirt in second pic is the mechanic, what a bad luck![video=facebook;10150295057087567]http-~~-//www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150295057087567&comments[/video]
IMG_0755.jpg
IMG_0754.jpg
IMG_0753.jpg
IMG_0752.jpg

Thats why i resort to choosing the mech i trust..sheezz....tough luck to the owners and the mech is getting a few grands poorer..

Wow, that's an impactful knock but lucky for the Sonata, the CF hood on the E46 crumpled much easily compared to a metal hood, otherwise the Sonata's damage can be a lot worst.. :13:

astroboy;665238 said:
Wow, that's an impactful knock but lucky for the Sonata, the CF hood on the E46 crumpled much easily compared to a metal hood, otherwise the Sonata's damage can be a lot worst.. :13:

lu mabok ka? itu E36 la kawan...

The mech looks very young. It is just plain stupid.

JFT63;665237 said:
Thats why i resort to choosing the mech i trust..sheezz....tough luck to the owners and the mech is getting a few grands poorer..

Not just few grand bro. It will cost more. The sonata repair would easily cost 8 to 10k (new Japs or korean car is not cheap). The E36 carbon hood redy more than 2k. then the repairs will cost at least 10k or more if involve cooling system or any engine parts. With all the cost involved I think he will claim insurance. The E36 owner will lose his NCB. In any frontal accident the repair must be done properly and professionally or it will create diff feel or more problem in future.

Bro, how to claim insurance when the insured driver is not driving the car? Only OD claim, no third party. Any insurers here to verify that?

-fm-;665235 said:
i don't pity the mechanic. i pity the owners of both cars

I bet the young mechanic gonna get 'potong gaji' MR300 a month for maybe 5-10 years!

docrayboy;665460 said:
I bet the young mechanic gonna get 'potong gaji' MR300 a month for maybe 5-10 years!

I bet the mech will quit the job than kena potong gaji. hahaha
Whatever it is when these thing happen it will do more bad to the owner than anybody else

If i am the mechanic, i will quit the job..

If i am the e36 owner, i will sell the car..

bmw7833;665472 said:

If I am the mechanic, I would sign up for BMW Drivers Training...

bmw7833;665472 said:

If I am the mech....(WTF i never wanna be that stupid)

If I am the E36 owner.. I will kill the mech for being stupid

Top Bottom