850I spoted in SS2

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

e21jbk

Club Guest
I Spotted 850I parked next to BHP station SS2 few weeks ago.Reg No WHH 8,Road TAX RM11K, (Not sure for a year or 6 months) Any idea?as the disc show 1998 road tax ( It must be stored for a while)Silver colour. Any one seen it too?

ya i saw it too about two weeks ago.. silver too. must be the same one. maybe the station owner's one ar... 5000cc is 11k meh?

road tax should be calculated on weight and size of the car, not the cc. bloody toyo hi lux really should be taxed to the max cos its bad for the environment and unneccesarily big.

Maybe they already at that level where 10 20K is considered kacang putih.

i saw one in Uptown Damansara , parked at the alley behind Brother Peter .. IT is in terrible condition, windows all shattered .. managed to snap a photo, will post it up ..

Cheers
JDY

bimmerdude;429724 said:
road tax should be calculated on weight and size of the car, not the cc. bloody toyo hi lux really should be taxed to the max cos its bad for the environment and unneccesarily big.

This is bolehland lah. cannot compare with elsewhere. BTW the 850 is a sweet car!:top:

One of Albert Fang (WP Auto) customer just bought an E31 850 V12. The car is at his workshop to sort out some issues. This same owner has an E38 740iL.

Vincent Hor;488967 said:
One of Albert Fang (WP Auto) customer just bought an E31 850 V12. The car is at his workshop to sort out some issues. This same owner has an E38 740iL.

Thought to share the pictures...

morpheus5039;504359 said:
Thought to share the pictures...

:top:so nice and it was legendary when it was launched.... I guess it had evolved to become a classic now. Owner must be spending a lot to maintain it...

I'm wondering- Are these car bought new in Malaysia or being brought in as grey import? I'm from Brunei- & in 2002 there's lots of 850i on the road but now rarely see it. I thought it might be shipped to Malaysia with their new owners.

Z

850i

JDY;430043 said:
i saw one in Uptown Damansara , parked at the alley behind Brother Peter .. IT is in terrible condition, windows all shattered .. managed to snap a photo, will post it up ..

Cheers
JDY

BRO..is the car still available in that area? is it for sale? can u PM me ur hp number bro? wanna ask for directions frm u..not very familiar with those roads..thx!!!

roshan1984;595837 said:
BRO..is the car still available in that area? is it for sale? can u PM me ur hp number bro? wanna ask for directions frm u..not very familiar with those roads..thx!!!

Hi bro,

Would appreciate it if you could introduce yourself in the Newbie's thread..

Thanks in advance

Cheers :)

I spotted one Maroon colour 850i at Kota Damansara, The Strand. At the alley behind the developer's office (Encorp). The car is in bad shape. Rear screen gone. Only covering with 2 pieces of plywood. Exhaust system seems gone too. Not too sure about the engine whether still around or not.

I really hope that one day there is a white knight come to rescue this sleeping beauty....

Top Bottom