2012 Camry terrible accident

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

bmw7833

Club Guest
Accident on Friday to 2012 Camry reason (drift), incident in the capital of Saudi Arabia is Riyadh, the speed of the car during the incident (200 km), said that 4 people inside the car, all of whom died on the spot
[video=youtube;BrNPoEjds6I]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrNPoEjds6I[/video].....:eek:

Shit! That's the all new 2012 Camry.. non of the passengers wear seat belt, all throwing out from windows.. :61:

It was not an accident! ... The only accident was the parents of those in the car gave birth to them without brains.
It's a good thing only they died and nobody around them.

The definition of accident - An accident or mishap is an unforeseen and unplanned event or circumstance, often with lack of intention or necessity. It usually implies a generally negative outcome which may have been avoided or prevented had circumstances leading up to the accident been recognized, and acted upon, prior to its occurrence.

[video=youtube;OLXpGPGxyO8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLXpGPGxyO8[/video]

adlij, i saw the video before too, what the hell they are trying to do? :stupid:

bmw7833;748507 said:
adlij, i saw the video before too, what the hell they are trying to do? :stupid:

Maybe kill themself and other people around them

And in the newly launched 2012 Camry in M'sia, Toyota left out the VSC feature in the 2.5v model.......seriously disgaree with Toyota on this.......

This is common in the middle east countries. Use highways as their private track for speeding and drifting. Esp friday nights and weekend nights.
Damaged cars will be left on the side road to rot.

...their mentality is if ur fated to die you die...so can do all type of crazy things and if nothing happens its God's will that they get to see another sunrise...but I suppose they never heard of the saying that "Fate is in your hands".

0:43 one of the man got his right hand amputated while flew out of the car. scary...

..yeah..side spin..worse thing you could have in collision free car accident..centrifuge in there is enormous..i do not know cause of an accident so i can say, is it driver fault or not...but road does look slippery soo..

The road surface is covered by sand dust.. it's slippery.

Experiencing fish tail is scary and these folks are doing it for fun.. The Japs are doing these stunts with RWD high powered car, but these jokers are doing it using FWD low power car.. absolutely crazy.. but I must say they very skillful. :top:

There should make it a national sport, in a proper controlled environment, roll cage for the car and all the other bells and whistle to keep the driver and spectator safe. I must admit, this is more fun to watch than D1 drift competition... :4:

It's called "hagwalah".
Well...riding camels is not fun enough for them..crazy :stupid:

70% luck 30% skill. I go Genting place my big/small bet also better odd than this..

What a WIPEOUT!! This is what happens when theres no proper avenue to 'test your skills'. The ending could win awards in a gore movie festival tho:eek:

Wow, crazy how their limbs just detached themselves so easily whilst in the air...

Top Bottom