328i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
  1. leeky

Break pads warrenty

My five years warranty until end of this year. Last moth when i service my car, SA refuse to change my car break pads, as my BSRI cover front and rear break pads, disc and sensor. The reason from them is break pads under usage, the "computer" show not reach the lifespan. This morning when i...
  2. azman.bmw328i

New BMWCLUB MALAYSIA Family Member

As Salam & Selamat Sejahtera, I'm Azman from Cheras, Selangor. Just bought a BMW 328i Sport and should be getting it this coming Thursday or Friday. Never own similar vehicle before and appreciate if every one of you can share your knowledge, experience, tips & tricks about this car as and when...
  3. e60FANster

FS: F30 Msports 328i Full Brakes

Letting go a full set of used brakes taken out from F30 328i, contains calipers, brake pads and rotors. Used about 5-6k before upgrading, wear is minimal and is fairly new. Should be able to fix in all f30 regardless of model and most likely an upgrade on braking power as well. Asking for a...
  4. e60FANster

FS: Genuine F30 Msports 400M 18" Sports Rims w Pirelli Cinturato tires

Hi Peeps, For sale is a set of 4 rims and tires taken out from a F30 Msports 328i. Tires Pirelli run flats and used for about 2-3k only, practically new. The rims is kerb rash and pretty much scratch free with only one minor flaw(refer to attached picture). Set up is staggered with front...
  5. H

F30 328i M Sport Converting left-hand drive (USA/Gulf countries) to right-hand drive (Malaysia) mode

Anyone who can share their experience converting imported model from left-hand drive to right-hand drive? What are the pros and cons? What we need to be aware of before we go ahead? Any idea how much will it cost?
  6. mac3701

KW V2 for F30 328i Sport

Hi all, I am 328i (F30) owner and experinecing handeling problem; where I find myself fighting with the steering when I hit 180 and above, the car is boucy and I lost my confident to run fast on it. Few issue need advise: 1. I was told it is common the BMW car are not so easy to handel. Is...
  7. T

F30 328i Dual Exhaust

Hello, Sorry if this is a repeating thread. Would like to ask all the sifus here whether is there is anyone has ever tried converting their 328i into dual exhaust system like 335i?If there is, is it possible for 328i to use 335i rear diffuser insert for the exhaust mod purpose?
Top Bottom