1. Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Annual Dinner 2010 Videos

Discussion in 'Annual Dinner 2010' started by berserkdroid, Nov 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. berserkdroid

berserkdroid Founding Member

Here you go, guys. Enjoy! :)And the Parody video, ie the King's new ride... (or not)... :D[video=youtube;EXDU6wPLAL8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXDU6wPLAL8[/video]

2. dzuljazz2001

dzuljazz2001 Official Member

..excellently done bro ......:top::top::top:

3. stanleycck

stanleycck Club Guest

Droid..........that was a cool piece of work......awesome!!!!..........:rock::rock:

4. nazrie

nazrie Club Guest

Definitely awesome! Berserkdroid, our huge heartfelt gratitude for your kind assistance. Thank you very very much.

5. nazrie

nazrie Club Guest

Dear everyone,

It's good to know everyone enjoyed themselves. Our heartfelt gratitude to all that made this event happen. Couldn't have done it without each and everyone's participation & cooperation. Our apologies for any shortcomings. Please do tell me personally so that we could rectify it for next year's annual dinner. Again , thank you ALL ... the organizing committee.. for all those late night meetings, the attendees and not forgetting ALL the sponsors. We hope to make next year's Annual Dinner an even better one. I just got back from Terengganu. At 7.30 am the next morning I rode there. Hence only now able to be online. A BIG Thank you to Bob and Don Franco for taking pictures, Gilajazz ..for that cool and awesome work of art.. XXX for nice printing... Cheers guys.

6. berserkdroid

berserkdroid Founding Member

Here's a little game... see if you can find Waldo in one of the vids.. :wink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.