1. Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Why So Many Diffrent BMW Clubs ?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Msport-525i, May 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Msport-525i

Msport-525i Club Guest

Guys i ve checked, and pls correct me if i m wrong, ...when i go to google and search for official websirte for BMW Malaysia Forum is www.bmwclubmalaysia.comAnd lionel i dont find the other websites u mention leh.,.......pls enlight me can ar?and i dont understand as well when u say we can choose ur membership to the club....??? isnt it just a forum?? and is membership a must??? pls elaborate man.... well i dont mind paying the amt if the club is recognized...hehehhePls enlight me....the newbies in town(in terms of forum, but not with BMW Cars though ----> now its my 10th year experience on different flavour of BMW)....... well the question arise becos i dont want to search for information on the same thing on two different or rather 4 different website......it doesnt help.....From the messages posted i think its like a conflct of interest.... hmmmm s so so complicated...Please enlight me guys.....p/s iceman, sith, sanjekpekai, justin, was a fun night today. (san jek pekai, remember to post the pics ya......i want to see them and pls MODERATOR REMOVE THE PICS AFTER TWO DAYS........Since none of you answer my questions on the few clubs existence this evening.....so i decided to check up the internet and here comes my post guys........ cheers.hope this posting did not offend anyone...and if it does, I apologize.....My thousand apology......HH on me....CHEERS>BMW -----> Boost MAN WEALTH -----> so continue to cheong and have fun...chill and get BBBJ....FR the next day.. (oops..._other forum language----->hahah)

2. Msport-525i

Msport-525i Club Guest

to add on WE MALAYSIAN BOLEH.... ONE HEART ONE IDENTITY MAH...............
    cheers............and good night..... i m cheonging now in vegas using my DOPOD to write this messages....cos i m still alittle confused...
    Even rotaract has one club --- with many other district, Golf Club only MGA .........i ..hmmm so confusing....

other cars make also the same is it???? so many forums one are..... how abt other country? Also the same ????? i m not sure...quite new to car forums, but cheong forum.....been a long time....anyone wants kang tao to cheong forum, pls pm me.....sure cun cun --beh chow chui one la...(in hokkien === sure cun one, wont loose water) hahah

3. jarance

jarance Founding Member

It a "free world" in the cyberworld. Any tom, dick and harry can set up a web site today and get it running within a few days. But the thing different between this forum/club is that the club is officially reconigned by the International Council of BMW Club. In addition, our club is registered with the ROS Malaysia (Register of Socities).

FYI, The International Council of BMW Clubs, based in Munich, Germany is the official BMW sanctioned and sponsored organization that supports the official BMW club structure.

BMW Malaysia also reconigned us as an official club and they have supported us in various
    events and outing.

As an official club, we can used the BMW logo or roundel with the kind permission of the International Council without copyright infrignment.

So take a careful look at the banner of other forum. You will most probably noticed that they have either defaced or partiallly hidden the logo.

I have heard that in other countries, many unofficial website are asked to defer from using the BMW logo or risk being shut down or worst being sued for copyright infrignement.

4. pujiesss

pujiesss Club Guest

its like dis la... if u think of choc-base drink for sure u think of milo rite?? but we got more, ovaltine, vico etc... same oso like fuel.. got petronas, shell, esso.. all same thing la, fuel so ur car can move!! wats da big deal.. some ppl like petronas some ppl just go to shell.. and some ppl just dun care, all oso same!

so if u type A of person, join specific club u want.. but if u type B, u join all of them oso can.

dats my view la.. :D

5. Bailey

Bailey Club Guest

well said jarance, long live the only one BMWClubMalaysia , official & registered sumore

6. ah lian

ah lian Club Guest

there are many unkers you can be fond of, end of the day oni one is your father. so, whose your daddy??:D

7. fabianyee

fabianyee Founding Member

wah.... like that oso can ah???? Short and simple... :)

8. sithwarrior

sithwarrior Club Guest

so Ah Lian - who's ur daddy ??:D

9. Msport-525i

Msport-525i Club Guest

Jarance, thks................but even if its a free world, we are talking abt BMW man...... hmmm

10. ALBundy

ALBundy Founding Member

M Sport 525i,

Nice meeting you yesterday.

AS to your question, all I can say it Different Strokes for Different Folks. Some like missionary, some like doggie, some like in front the mirror, some like it on the balcony and some under the bed sheet.

Why some like it doggie? Probably because its the only way they see light at the end of the tunnel. Some like it on the balcony because they are well endowed and love to flaunt it. Some like it missionary because they are conservative and its a safe bet!

At the end of the day, after all the stroking its back to square one. :)

11. Msport-525i

Msport-525i Club Guest

haha well said albundy...was my pleasure too... was a great night !!!
    soon this site will also become a cheong site haha.....
    cheers.

12. sithwarrior

sithwarrior Club Guest

yes Yes it was a great night Mr Buaya... Shall we call them out this friday ? hehehehe

13. OSFlanker

OSFlanker Club Guest

If you are doing a supermodel then doggie style on the balcony makes sense, coz you want the whole world to see who are doing.........

For some, this is what owning a BMW is about (flaunting it) though some are more concerned about bore & stroke, hand placements (of a proper doggie) and rpm

14. okow

okow Club Guest

Pujiesss, Albundy, Ah Lian....its NOT the SAME.
    Yes, although it may be different strokes for different people when it comes to those examples of yours but this is different.

Like what Jarance and Bailey mentioned...there can be 1 and only 1 Official Club and that is THIS Club...just like there is only ONE Rolex, Louis Vuitton, Ferragamo etc...these are all originals and registered....the rest are .....

but its still peoples choice who (or which brand) they want to associate with.

There is a difference.

15. ALBundy

ALBundy Founding Member

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery??? kakaka:D

16. pujiesss

pujiesss Club Guest

ya laaa... we not talking about ori-rolex and chowkit rolex.. we talking about rolex and tissot. or louis vuitton and gucci.. same thing but different strokes.. we not talking about bmw or alfa.. we r talking about bmw forums...

17. sithwarrior

sithwarrior Club Guest

Yes and the fact that Okow is trying to make here is that BMW as a brand is one and to have multiple forums, just shows disunity which is in my point of view is an exact trait of some one that lacks maturity and class which isn’t in line with the brand itself. There is nothing much one can do to curb the mushrooming of these deviant clubs, but to slowly bring them back into the light. There will always be problems and disagreements in any club, its just a matter of handling well. :cool:

This is just my point of view lah !!…. No Pun Intended ;)

18. Lionel_Koh

Lionel_Koh Club Guest

bmwclubmalaysia is the official BMW club in Msia .....but besides tat still got a lot bimmers lover set up their own group cos of diff reasons ......

B4 bmwclubmalaysia was set up ....there already got few bmw group around just maybe they are not so active or just limited to one area ...but still they are bmw lover as well .......:D

we all hope we all can unite under one club but its hard due to certain reasons but for me we always can join 2gether if got any event going on ...just like coming Thailand drive ...i also extend my invitation to few club around .....not necessary to say who under who ......:p

just like u like E90 but u cant stop ppl or ur fren to buy e46 ........both car is BMW but its diff model...same thing apply here .......maybe some ppl feel comfortable here but maybe some feel better in others club .......But we still can change our knowledge here .......:D

19. blackrobe

blackrobe Official Member

true these clubs are set up for different reasons while its still recognised that THIS club is the only Official Club. Thus, to borrow a metaphor, that this being daddy, it would be better to return home and be under one roof, coz daddy has the right to spank ur bottom!:D

Anyways, this issue will not be settled soon.... so que sera sera...

Chill Winston!

20. StRat

StRat Club Guest

I'll rather live with foster parents then stay home with a drunk dad that beats his wife and kids :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.