1. Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

" most online " since 1 may 2014

Discussion in 'Site Enquiries, Comments and Suggestions' started by Xthree, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Xthree

Xthree Club Guest

dear admin , please elaborate how is this figure derive from ? is it within a certain time frame ? or 24 hr cycle time ? what puzzle me is this figure is still stuck at " 108 " since 1 may 2014 , it's already 6 " six " month ago ..... :106:

2. jakpo

jakpo Official Member

If I'm not mistaken, it shows the "highest number of forumers online at any point of time". So, at one point of time on 1st May 2014, there were 108 users online in this forum.

Maybe admin can clarify that.

3. Mavik

Mavik New Member

Dear Xthree, the calculation is very simple.

The "Most Online" feature shows at which point in time the peak number of simultaneous users are online in this forum. Simultaneous meaning, at the exact same minute of usage of the forum.

As you can see, the figure states "108" since 1 May 2014.

That means that since 1st May, the highest ever recorded number of simultaneous users on this forum is a 108 users.

This example would be akin to - the KL Tower has had 1,967 visitors on the 1st of May 2014 which is the highest number of visitors visited per day. That is the record. In total, KL Tower has had over 1million visitors since it opened. So the total record visitor per day is 1,967 visitors and the record is stuck on the 1st of May 2014 (meaning other subsequent days KL tower never had that many visitors at one time).

Let me know if you still require more information.

Shahrezan likes this.
  4. Xthree

Xthree Club Guest

thank you bro jakpo and bro mavik for your answer , understood clearly .

Just my suggestion , why don't change the " most online " at a certain time frame to " Most online " of the whole day , that's more interesting to show how " BUSY " is our BMWCLUBMALAYSIA .com forum .

hope no heart felling to the committee .....

5. Mavik

Mavik New Member

Thanks for your feedback. As having individual settings would take a fair bit of coding and time and effort, I managed to get an already built functionality and embedded into the forum.

Now if you check the forum, at the bottom you would see the stats (click on the attachment below).
    Members Online Today.JPG

Hope this satisfy your request.

6. Ncjing

Ncjing New Member

Speaking of which, record was just broken today at 237! :69:

7. Struppi

Struppi New Member

Hi you all and hi young man Ken, from this list its easy to know who are the regular readers of the forum

8. Mavik

Mavik New Member

Yeah you tend to be able to see more information such as who are the regular readers and who barely logs in :)

Xthree likes this.