1. Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

INPA 5.0.2

Discussion in 'General Tech' started by nabilishes, Mar 27, 2017.

Tags:
  1. nabilishes

nabilishes New Member

Hi sifus,

I managed to get INPA 5.0.2 running on Win10. When i run INPA, i can see the black dot when turning on ignition which means the odbII usb cable works

Problem is when i explore the software. For eg:
    Engine>Engine selection N43>Status analog / digital> digital value or any other module i will get this kind of error: (also attached as pic)
    "ApiCheckJobStatu: Error #95 SYS-0005:OBJECT FILE NOT FOUND. API job error or no such result. Continue script processing?"

Anyone knows what this means?

Model of car is E92 N43.

Attached Files:

2. jarance

jarance Founding Member

3. nabilishes

nabilishes New Member

Yeah, i checked with the Ediabas Error manual and SYS-0005 points to object file or ECU description not found. My system variable as well as ecupath in EDIABAS.ini are correctly defined. So i guess the SGBD is missing.

I'm trying to install v5.0.6 when i have the time. And in the meantime i'm downloading SP_Daten files v50.2 and v53.3. Hopefully to get it done this week. Will update on the progress.

4. nabilishes

nabilishes New Member

Ediabas v5.0.6 installed with E89 V54 Daten on Windows 10 X64. E89 daten is used for E9X series car.

Managed to get into Functional Jobs main menu
    INPA>E92>Select E90>Functional Jobs

All items in "Functional jobs" like Information, Identifcation, Read/Clear Memory works. See attached

Still cant manage to get into DME diagnostics. (INPA>E92>Engine MSD80.0 for N43). I am still getting the same error. I will try to replace all the ECU group files again with the E89 SP DATEN V44

Attached Files: