1. Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

[Drive Report] All-new 2019 CKD G20 BMW 330i M Sport

Discussion in '3 Series' started by Wapcar.my, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Wapcar.my

Wapcar.my New Member

First launched as a fully-imported model back in March, BMW Malaysia has just introduced the locally-assembled version of the G20 BMW 330i M Sport. And here is a little brief we did for you guys!

How Much Is It?
    For the Malaysian market, the sole 3 Series variant - the BMW 330i M Sport - is powered by a 2.0-litre turbocharged four-cylinder petrol engine that outputs 261 PS and 440 Nm. The only transmission option is an 8-speed automatic that sends power to the rear wheels.

[​IMG]

Pros and Cons

Compared to the model it replaces, the all-new G20 BMW 330i M Sport features a considerably more upmarket cockpit. Unlike the F30-generation 3 Series, the all-new G20 BMW 330i M Sport gets a driver-focused interior whereby the infotainment display and vehicle controls are angled towards the driver, much like older 3 Series models.
    BMW has also improved the cabin materials of the all-new G20 BMW 330i M Sport, pushing its perceived build quality above the previous generation F30 3 Series.

However, one major oversight of the locally-assembled G20 BMW 330i M Sport is the lack of driving aids such as blind spotmonitor, adaptive cruise control, lane keepassist, autonomous emergency braking, or even forward collision warning.

See the alternatives and more information about the all-new 3 series on: BMW 3 Series

#1 Wapcar.my, Sep 26, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2019