1. Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Castrol Engine Lube Forum/Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ALBundy, Aug 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ALBundy

ALBundy Founding Member

Castrol Malaysia, the Official Sponsor of BMW Club Malaysia has graciously agreed to have an Engine Lube Discussion/Forum with the Official Members of this club. Representing Castrol Malaysia will be En. Shukor Yassin, their Technical Services Manager who had many years of experience in this field. As space is rather limited, reservation will be on a first come first serve basis (40 pax). More details at the Exclusive Lounge. Please register now to avoid disappointment :) Cheers

2. ICEMAN 68

ICEMAN 68 Founding Member

good ... keep it up !!! make sure my engine keeps on living with your OIL ....

3. balaram

balaram Club Guest

how to register

hi bro,

would like to join, can u advise how to do that and also can you give some info on the venue and date , time, thanks.
    bala.

4. Juan Powerblow

Juan Powerblow Club Guest

Hi Balaram, are you attending the EGM this Saturday? The Oil Talk is being held immediately after the EGM which is this Saturday, 23rd August @ Ingress Auto. We will be meeting at their Training Hall on the 5th Floor, 2 pm sharp.

5. ALBundy

ALBundy Founding Member

The committee would like to extend their sincerest thanks to En. Shukor and Mr Quah for taking time off on a Saturday afternoon to share their knowledge and experience with fellow club members on various issues (I loved the Express Bus story!).

Once again, thank you!

Cheers

6. adliz

adliz Club Guest

oh, is MR Shukor ior mr Quah in here? Since this is a dedicated thread for castrol, i think it'd be best if their contact details are shared for possible questions and correspondences..

i need info on TWS.. where can i get this locally? any alternative? edge or edge sports?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.