1. Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

BMW M5 | HAMANN Full Edition Race

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by AzamDatoMohd, Jan 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raz451

raz451 Club Guest

2. thsaw99

thsaw99 Club Guest

bro the hamann on top look a bit different in term of fog light placement and curves at the kidney grille...you sure that is hamann?

3. ikan_kekek07

ikan_kekek07 Club Guest

Nasib

Ulat Bulu Dah Naik Daun...
    Apa Boleh Buat Dah Nasib Badan...
    Tembelang Dah Pecah Apa Nak Buat
    Tutup Banyak Banyak Baunya Busuk Juga...:burnout:

4. Van1ty

Van1ty Club Guest

Hahahaha. I'm VERY curious to see how he gets himself out of this one.

5. Bix

Bix Club Guest

6. AzamDatoMohd

AzamDatoMohd Club Guest

BMWCM | Lets talk HAMANN & AC Schnitzer for BMW Cars

Salam!!! Sahabat...
    The Blue Front Bumper HAMANN is The Latest Version HAMANN Full Bumper come with Fog Light which you can order and get at MYR 13,000 at the www.NextLevelCustomz.com or www.RedZoneMotorSports.com.my (Original Imported come with Certificate). This Bumper originally launch for E93, but recently now HAMANN also produce for E60.

My Black Front Bumper is The Original MSport Type cost at MYR 3,800 which i install with the HAMANN Front Lips that cost at MYR 4,800 & Rear Bumper Lips MYR 4,500 (Original Imported like mine without painting).

I would suggest that you can nego and get 1 set of this HAMANN Lips Front & Rear at MYR 8,500 (Excluded MSport Bumper & Painting)

All this set are HAMANN Original Imported come with Certificate & Paid Custom Duty.

"My Humble Opinion"
    Regards,

Azam :75: Zack

Mohd Norazam Dato' Muhammad
    True Story of My Life In Pursuit of Happiness
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_xcZTtlGweQ&feature=related

7. AzamDatoMohd

AzamDatoMohd Club Guest

Salam!!! Sahabat...
    THSaw99, just check latest info with www.NextLevelCustomz.com that they are "Now Special Offer" for 1set MSport Front & Rear Bumper only at MYR 6,000.

Good Price Bro...

"My Humble Opinion"
    Regards,

8. loafer

loafer Club Guest

Glad to be of service my good sir! Don't want my fellow BMWCM buddies to land themselves in hot soup over this plagiarism issue :listen:

9. Juan Powerblow

Juan Powerblow Club Guest

For those who might not know what "plagiarism" means, it is "the unauthorized use or close imitation of the language and thoughts of another author and the representation of them as one's own original work." Source: Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.

This is clearly distinguished from the word "replica" which means "a copy or reproduction of a work of art, especially one made by the original artist." Source: The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition.

Hence, while the former refers to language, the latter refers to a work of art. Therefore, when one talks about Hamann or ACS products which are not produced by its original makers, the right word to describe these would be "replicas".

The interesting thing to note though is this, while replicas aren't necessarily deemed to be negative, plagiarism certainly is since it denotes an unauthorised use or misrepresentation of an original work.

10. raz451

raz451 Club Guest

Thank you, JPB, for the clear and concise definition of plagiarism!

11. AzamDatoMohd

AzamDatoMohd Club Guest

Salam!!! Sahabat...
    JPB... I agree with you Bro!!! I don't have any problems with Original or Replica. As for myself, I like to have the Original set of BMW as long as I can afford for that...and this is how enthusiast I am in BMW Hamann and ACS (so call ROJAK :rock:) but I wouldn't condemn the Replica one...everyone got their own perception on these both things. Why we love the Original one is because they normally come with certificate and duty custom paid, plus quality of Original work ship that we can proud off.

It's just like a story when you in the workshop to repair you car and the foreman ask you; "Sir, you want the Original from German or from Taiwan".

"My Humble Opinion"
    Regards,

12. Bix

Bix Club Guest

Hahahahahhahahah... Oh my bloody goodness! I've never laugh so loud with such an original tone in my despicable voice. Misunderstanding of the posts and the messages that were tried to set accross has certainly failed. I shall bang my head on the wall a thousand times as it may lay some sanity in myself, or is it others that need them most?

13. sithwarrior

sithwarrior Club Guest

Thanks Loafer for the site. It's times like these I realise I cant speak english to safe my life. Almost gave me a migraine reading the contents from that site.

14. johnj

johnj Founding Member

deiii bixy, make sure u use a helmet ahh..!!heheheh

15. Bix

Bix Club Guest

Wokey! Advice taken! Will get myself an original brand new Hamann helmet that comes with a certificate. lol...

16. johnj

johnj Founding Member

Make sure that it's an original certificate, Don't wanna mess with replicas man!!!hehehehe

17. raz451

raz451 Club Guest

And leave that price tag on too! lol...

18. Bix

Bix Club Guest

I will check the certificate thoroughly to ensure that it's an original. With all these high tech here and there, even money can be printed and makes it look real. What more with all the foreign currency such as the US Dollars. What was that money called? Black something....

Oh yes, Thank you for reminding me, my dear lady! I will leave the price tag on so that it can viewed by every single person I come accrossed to and I will announce the price to the whole wide world because sharing is caring and I want to share it with all BMW enthusiasts who are passionate for our UDMs.

19. Jay Bigbang

Jay Bigbang Club Guest

Pwahahahahahaha...you gotta be kidding me!! lol :rofl:...This is what we called 'Mesej tak sampai" in Bahasa. This is absolute hilarious la weii.hahahahahaha... Yo Bix, if you wanna buy a helmet, i'm joining yaa. Of course an original brand new Harmann helmet that comes with a certificate too.lol...hahahaha...:hahaha:

20. Jay Bigbang

Jay Bigbang Club Guest

~shizz, double post~ sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.