1. Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

electronic issues with E63 2005 model

Discussion in '6 Series' started by rashidchew, Feb 9, 2014.

1. rashidchew

rashidchew Club Guest

Hi everybody
    I hope someone is able to tell me the common electronic issues for the E63, 645 CI, i have a issue with NO sound, one day. all sound disappear, no cd, no radio, but the LCD monitor is working perfectly, can see that the CD is playing but there is no sound coming out. No alert tones as well, when the car is put to reverse the sensors works but no sound. I tried resetting the system but still no sound. Tried removing the negative connection of the battery for 30 mins and replacing it back, still not working. check mute button on steering, its working but still no sound. anyone who been through this and have a solutions please advised.

2. BimmerCoder

BimmerCoder Club Vendor

Hi Rashid,
    I might be able to help you out.

Please drop me a line.

Thanks.

3. Darwader

Darwader New Member

I have battery draining issue . tired ready , 2 days once battery kong . Nowdays anytime i dont drive the car more than 2 days , i will just unplug the battery . LOL

4. gendong

gendong Moderator
    Club Committee

2 days and battery kong? thats bad. really bad. some vermin might hv chewed thru the cable perhaps?

5. Darwader

Darwader New Member

I dono bro .. when i got the car , its was ok for a week . only after i refurbish the upholstery it started . Finding the leak is a like finding needle in the haystack unless i knw anyone who is good . sigh

6. SKYjack

SKYjack Club Guest

Bro,did you manage to solve your electrical leakage issue? Appreciate workshop contact & address. Just in case I need in future!

7. Darwader

Darwader New Member

Hi bro .. apology for the late reply. after years . lol .. btw , the battery draining issue is sorted by itself . hahahah. suddenly it just stopped and no more issue . :)