1. Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Thinking of getting the X3 Msport

Discussion in 'X Series' started by anxious, Apr 5, 2021.

1. anxious

anxious Club Guest

Hi all. 4 years after getting my 530i, I’m once again thinking of getting a BMW. This time for my wife. She likes the X3. My salesman says he can’t guarantee me delivery before 30th June, ie the date the service tax exemption is scheduled to expire.

What do you guys think of the X3 and have you also experienced delays in delivery of cars. Any idea why? Shortage of chips?

hi again to everyone. It looks very quiet here nowadays

2. anxious

anxious Club Guest

It’s really quiet here nowadays. When I joined as a member of this forum in 2004, it was so active. I wonder where everyone has gone. Back then not much social media I guess.

3. gendong

gendong Moderator
    Club Committee

Yeah bro. Mostly now on Facebook, where responses are instant. Forum now becomes a reference point

4. NumberTWO

NumberTWO Club Guest

X3's outlook looks dated now comparing with the latest series of BMW models.. good that u are looking at the M Sport, the standard features that BMWMY put into the Luxury variant is just so plain.. after almost 20 years with BM, i'm starting to look at other brands now eg. Volvo XC60 T8 haha..

5. anxious

anxious Club Guest

Since there was no X3 available for test drive, my wife test drove the X4 and now has her heart set on it. Just placed a booking. Hopefully we get it before the SST exemption expires.

6. gendong

gendong Moderator
    Club Committee

the X4 looks sexy.... congrats again bro!