3 replies to this topic

#1 wolverine95

wolverine95

Club Guest

• Club Guest
  • 38 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 09:40 AM

Greetings, sifus:

Does anybody happen to know who can fix the rear window auto blind/shade on an F02? Mine got stucked half way up - then have to wind down. I was playing hero yesterday and I am afraid I damaged it pretty bad. Ha ha. Or if anybody know where I could get the spare part ( I called Bavarian Auto but they say they do not have the parts - need to order from S'pore).

Any good workshop I could go to on this kind of problem?

Your advice is very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

#2 gendong

gendong

Committee

• Committee
  • 3,025 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 03:12 AM

Parts are hard to come by for the blinds/shades. What about chop shops? Some might be having them. Workshop not sure. but i presume those who does interiors might be able to do it. What abt ur normal workshop bro?

'04 E46 N42B20 | Style 135 Msport rims | Bilstein B12 with Eibach Pro-kit | Eibach ARB | K&N air filter | Dynavin head unit - *in memories*
'10 F10 N55B30 | M Sport |

#3 wolverine95

wolverine95

Club Guest

• Club Guest
  • 38 posts

Posted Today, 05:44 AM

Thanx Gendong, u r rite - parts r hard to come by. I checked with the workshop I m used to in Sunway and they said it will take 3 weeks and will damage me at least RM3.7K. Darn, that's the price of all of the venetian blinds in my house :). I just called Stuttgart, and luckily they have one in stock, at RM2.9K. 

A slight detour from the subject - the door plastic handle on the two most frequently used doors of d car have "melted" and became sticky. I m sure this is a very common problem for us... my E60 previously had d same fate.... I was calling around and people suggested that I get them wrapped with leather-like PVC (since genuine leather is too thick to fit). I was told that a lot of F02s and F10s and so on have resolved their "stickiness" this way. Anybody has any opinion or experience on this? The wrap could cost around RM200 - RM300 per piece.

Thanks in advance guys. 

#4 gendong

gendong

Committee

• Committee
  • 3,025 posts

Posted Today, 06:42 AM

A slight detour from the subject - the door plastic handle on the two most frequently used doors of d car have "melted" and became sticky. I m sure this is a very common problem for us... my E60 previously had d same fate.... I was calling around and people suggested that I get them wrapped with leather-like PVC (since genuine leather is too thick to fit). I was told that a lot of F02s and F10s and so on have resolved their "stickiness" this way. Anybody has any opinion or experience on this? The wrap could cost around RM200 - RM300 per piece.

Thanks in advance guys. 

Refer here bro. http://www.bmwclubma...rior-trim-wear/

rewrap (2nd option wld cost less than RM100 per handle if not mistaken.

Edited by gendong, Today, 06:42 AM.

'04 E46 N42B20 | Style 135 Msport rims | Bilstein B12 with Eibach Pro-kit | Eibach ARB | K&N air filter | Dynavin head unit - *in memories*
'10 F10 N55B30 | M Sport |

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: F02, window blind, window shade

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users