been in this forum since 2005 when i bought my E46 318ci
after a few BMWs, E53 X5 3.0, E90 320I, E60 523i, F10 523I
and now driving a very trusted, reliable Merc W212.
i am back with another E46, where i started with the roundel affair.
getting myself an Auto Bavaria E46 Touring
only a handful of these were brought in to Malaysia and all of them were the same M43 1.9 16V engine that is same as my 2000 E46 318CI.
reliable and good enough for city potting but since this is my project car.
i am gonna list down the thing i intend to do and perhaps fellow forumers will give me some ideas and recommendation to help me complete this.
1. M54B30 half cut. (Sourced)- any workshop that recommend doing the swap with good work, and relaying the wiring loom, ECU flashing
2. Complete M SPORT bodykit original from Wagon (Sourced)
3. Complete M sport interior in Black (Sourced)- planning to do up the seat with new leather in BMW Lemon Dakota. any recommendation?
4. M sport Steering with tri stitch
5. respray of car to BMW M color, Imola Red- any recommendation of paint shop,
I used to go to CYF at Kg Subang but his recent work is not up to par anymore.
6. BMW M sport MV2 Wheels
this will be a very personal project that I always wanted to do.
any feedbacks be it good or bad are welcome.
Edited by ck318ci, 13 January 2018 - 02:51 AM.