x1 20d 2010

Discussion in 'X Series' started by ghostman2, Aug 26, 2018.

1. ghostman2

ghostman2 New Member

myself driving 320d e90. registered before but dunno why couldn't log in hence new username with the added 2.
    am wondering if anyone could spare a clue about this car color white WVC 8128 as my relative intend to buy this car from a dealer in kajang/cheras. tested car and quite good impression but really appreciate if maybe past owner could spare some advise. can pm me if so preferred. hope I didn't break any forum rules by asking for such info.
    tqvm

2. gendong

gendong Moderator
    Club Committee

Try checking with authorised service centers on the maintenance records for the said vehicle bro. Also, inspect the car at ur trusted mechanic before finally deciding on it.

3. ghostman2

ghostman2 New Member

thanks gendong. to be honest, the car is even quieter than my d. drives smoothly and interior very well maintained. seats are solid and leather esp rear very clean. still in original white based on registration card but with some very minor scratches. sad part is, no idrive.

4. gendong

gendong Moderator
    Club Committee

what was the mileage on the X1 bro? a member bought an x1 (petrol variant) earlier this year with only approx 40k mileage. all checked out as legit when inspected. the undercarriage was superclean, with factory markings still present. might b a lucky buy for ur relative.

5. ghostman2

ghostman2 New Member

mileage couldn't remember but should be in the region of 90k to 120k. she's contemplating between 2010/11 vw tiguan 6 speed and x1 but I can see her tilting more towards vw as its around rm40k with service records and a little more gadgets plus petrol means smoother for her and price below her budget so she can pay in full.
    actually I quite like the tiguan except for the front end which I find facelift looked better but that is 7 speed dsg (problematic).