1. Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Who has watermark problem?

Discussion in 'Car Care and Detailing' started by tamade7, May 16, 2007.

1. tamade7

tamade7 Club Guest

I found this solution that really get rid of those nasty watermark effectively. It is not recommended for mirror but I apply to my wing mirror as well. The result is amazing. PM me for more details.

lamer likes this.
  2. elwine30

elwine30 Guest

why not you post it up here for the benefit for everyone. :)

3. bmw7833

bmw7833 Club Guest

I headache how to remove the road tax watermark, u got idea??

Kindly to share with us..

4. vincent

vincent Club Guest

water mark is the worse thing can happen my windscreen
    i remember last time my car windscreen have watermark , i really tried many ways to remove it but fails ...
    any good idea maybe u can share ?

5. blidahb

blidahb Club Guest

haiyaaa.. just tell la how to get rid of the that watermark, no need to PM for details....

6. tamade7

tamade7 Club Guest

there is one chemical i dont really know what is the name but anyways i will post it up either today or tomorrow. here is the story my wing mirror got very bad watermark with those white tiny circle visible. i tried vinegar, jif, polish, wax and everything failed. went to my friend's place and he got me this liquid and it works wonder. it is not recommend for mirror but i use it anyways and it didnt dilute the tint so it's all good

7. Mouse

Mouse Club Guest

awaiting for your wonderful solution

8. tombstone

tombstone Club Guest

no solution as of yet ? :(

9. BiMmEr78

BiMmEr78 Club Guest

Cepat sikit ... i think most of us having this prob ....

10. tamade7

tamade7 Club Guest

Dear bros. relax sikit lah. i am gonna pass the solution to tkew tonite. let him review sikit ok. good things always come slow mah

11. taabster

taabster Club Guest

12. Randy

Randy Club Guest

Go to CARS wash at Jusco BU in the car park.
    They ahve this special service for removing watermarks and cost 155 MYR if you are not a member
    The guys claim, they got the solution to fix this water mark problem

13. Russie

Russie Club Guest

Wah!!! RM155 to clear those watermarks if u r not a member of the car wash booth? Well, i thought people would have produced this product in the market nowadays? Thats becoz about 4 years ago, i was in this so called "business" with a friend to bring in this solution to clear watermarks. The solution was a good one, effective that is. But too bad, the whole marketing plan and the business didnt work out well, so i pulled out. But i still have bottles of the solution :)

Tried that on my wira b4, it works great, the glass become clear like new. But guys, after some time, the watermarks will come back again. Coz its the dirt residue stuck on the glass, especially our acid rain with lots of pollution inside. maybe i try to scan some of those "demo pic" we had last time. U will be impressed...but i tak ada scanner woh..how? :p

14. Randy

Randy Club Guest

well, there is one aftermarket product. I tried it but it does not do a good job

15. Randy

Randy Club Guest

16. Russie

Russie Club Guest

The solution available in the market shall be safe for side, front and rear windscreen. But not sure if it is ok for the side mirror since BMW's side mirror comes with the blueish anti glare material. My current ride (e36 318) has watermarks on the rear windscreen but not very obvious during day time. Only visible at night, but the front and side still perfectly ok. I have previously tried the solution on my wira, it works well but a word of caution...u have to use very fine cloth of sponge, and make sure the windscreen is clean from dust and oil and also must be dry.

goodluck in your testing of the product :)

17. tamade7

tamade7 Club Guest

The solution is with me now. no brand or whatsoever just in a white bottle. told tkew already. RM50 for the bottle. waiting for tkew to try it on his windows.

hey you guys why not try the solution they are selling at brothers. rm2 only. read my post on udmowners. if that one is as good do let me know because i am going to get mine refunded haha.

18. bmw7833

bmw7833 Club Guest

Hey, is this MLM??

19. tchdaniel

tchdaniel Club Guest

Hi Guys,I think i know the solution that Tamade7 described,i have personally used the product on my E30 before,fantastic stuff.The product is called water spot remover,you wet it onto a sponge,rub it in a circular movement to remove the stains(like waxing ur car) then rinse it off or wipe it off with a Damp Clean Cloth...but a word of caution,do not applied on glass that is scratched or tinted rear view mirror.Tamade7 had no problem with it is bcos he did not rub very hard and he did it very fast so the solution had no time to remove the tint.I have the phone no on the bottle,if u guys allowed me to post up the no then i will do it:)

20. Russie

Russie Club Guest

I dont think this is MLM, maybe just some nice people trying to share their experiences with others on how they got rid of the bad ugly watermarks on their glasses. Well, waiting for the posting of the pic. I have my own solution here at my house...35 boxes of 20 bottles each :eek: thats like 700 bottles? ahha :p