Which petrol brand gives the lowest fuel consumption?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by blackforest, Aug 7, 2018.

1. adila1890

adila1890 New Member

yaya, same here...I x know why they keep arguing on this issue...

2. avatar1avatar

I think Petronas station can be easily found right? Even at rural areas where there aren't any petrol station around, the closest one is always Petronas, while for others it really depends on the area where most of them are only available in big cities.

3. avatar1avatar

Erm in my opinion you dont really have to care about long or short distance, just use primax 97 like what they had suggested and you are good to go. With primax 97 it doesnt matter wheter you are travelling far or not, it still gonna reduce your fuel consumption compared to other brands.

4. avatar1avatar

Yeah sure both are usable for all the cars but sometimes it does depend on your car model for the best performance. For sedan like Civic or Camry you definitely want to use ron 97 for optimizing its performance, petronas primax 97 is recommended.

5. anna_tan89

anna_tan89 Club Guest

Haha, nothing much to be surprised with, 9 out of 10 of my friends are also using the same petrol, so definitely one of the top choices among drivers nowadays.

6. anna_tan89

anna_tan89 Club Guest

Hmm for me I dont think V Power is as good as Primax, the engine does feel kinda off when I pumped that petrol where my acceleration isn't as fast compared to pumping Primax.

7. anna_tan89

anna_tan89 Club Guest

Yeah because long or short distance is quite subjective depending on the drivers, 1 hour drive might be long distance for some people while for the others 30 mins drive can be considered as long distance already, so I think it is better not to consider too much.

8. whistle

whistle New Member

agree on this. i feel i save more fuel consumption when using primax. plus engine runs smoother.