1. Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

What is the cheapest classic junk you had ever bought?

Discussion in 'Classics' started by hotfoo36, Apr 6, 2010.

  1. hotfoo36

    hotfoo36 Club Guest

    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2007
    Messages:
    75
    Likes Received:
    0
    I started this topic to share among all the beemer fans, especially those classic BMW fans, on a topic to discuss how cheap you had ever bought (or even you get it FOC), what model, year of make, car condition, with or without garan, and probably put up some photos of the car.I'll start with the first one:Model E21 320i, cheapest RM250, whole car as photo, without garan, not in running condition, no idea of the year of make (sorry about that). Is it a good buy? Photo as below:[​IMG]Good to start this topic rolling and enjoy the fun of collecting old junks, restoring it and keep or drive it!
     
  2. elwine30

    elwine30 Guest

    wow, the car really being rusted in and out. takes a lot of effort to restore. Good luck man. Just got E21 but has being 80% restored. Just need to do the rest of the 20%.
     
  3. johnj

    johnj Founding Member

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2007
    Messages:
    2,629
    Likes Received:
    27
    Nice rimms!
     
  4. AAM

    AAM Club Guest

    Joined:
    May 3, 2009
    Messages:
    379
    Likes Received:
    0
    may be as s/parts.....
     
  5. andrewk

    andrewk Club Guest

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2006
    Messages:
    693
    Likes Received:
    5
    RM250, you can buy and strip for spare parts lor... The rims alone can fetch RM250.
     
  6. bmw7833

    bmw7833 Club Guest

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2006
    Messages:
    9,160
    Likes Received:
    46
    Worth lar rm250..even the scrape shop offer RM500 for my Mitsubishi Galant.
     
  7. plasma16

    plasma16 Club Guest

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2007
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    that looks like it's good for taking spare parts out of it, if any. LOL
     
  8. hotfoo36

    hotfoo36 Club Guest

    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2007
    Messages:
    75
    Likes Received:
    0
    Maybe for a track car? Notice the electric seats? Not sure is this seat original for E21 and wounder is the electrical still working or not...
     
  9. ICEMAN 68

    ICEMAN 68 Founding Member

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2004
    Messages:
    8,055
    Likes Received:
    127
    wow ...wonder how much to spend to get it back on the road ....?
     
  10. elwine30

    elwine30 Guest

    60k perhaps?
     
  11. ICEMAN 68

    ICEMAN 68 Founding Member

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2004
    Messages:
    8,055
    Likes Received:
    127
    fuhh pengsan man .... !! restoring a classic ain't sound easy ....lotsa patience needed especially sourcing of parts and so ...
     
  12. mizhan

    mizhan Member

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2007
    Messages:
    8,513
    Likes Received:
    30
    more if you need to air freight body panels..
     
  13. AAM

    AAM Club Guest

    Joined:
    May 3, 2009
    Messages:
    379
    Likes Received:
    0
    better get another one. use that as s/parts.
     
  14. nsbone

    nsbone Club Guest

    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2004
    Messages:
    112
    Likes Received:
    0
    lotsa passions...
     

Share This Page