1. Welcome to BMWCLUBMALAYSIA.COM's newly migrated site! We've lost some data to a hacking attempt recently but were able to restore most of the website fortunately. It's an all-new forums platform so please make yourself at home and do explore the sections and features. You are required to request for a new password should you find your current login invalid. Thank you and enjoy the forums!
    Dismiss Notice

The New 5 Series - 2017 G30

Discussion in 'G30' started by anxious, Jan 15, 2017.

Tags:
  1. aoch88

aoch88 Club Guest

It's not necessarily professional body. If you're an employee of certain companies, you may also get fleet discount. For example IBM, CIMB employees all get 6% and I'm sure there are more companies that have this. Just check with BMW if your employer has a fleet agreement with them.

2. eric_s

eric_s Club Guest

I have known of corp fleet discount of 6%.. professional bodies are a first for me... best of all can get additional 1%.. curious which professional body that was, but seems secretive as reply was very general.. anyways its his prerogative whether to share or not.. SA also never inform when I tested the car.. will definitely check with the SA when I had the time...

aoch88 likes this.
  3. eric_s

eric_s Club Guest

good on you bro.. congrats again on your new ride..
    Merc was only a CKD/CBU price comparo..

4. aoch88

aoch88 Club Guest

I believe these are BMW Malaysia programs, most likely BMW rebates it back to the dealer? We used to get 5% but when my colleague got his F30 last time, he manage to get the dealer to apply 6% (max for corporate fleet discount) for him. Not sure how it's done but potentially possible. Maybe you can check with the SA and I don't think they will be very strict about it as long as they can somehow prove the fleet discount.

5. anxious

anxious Club Guest

The corporate discount that I got is for lawyers.

http://www.barcounci.../Oct/index.html

It's only available for purchases based on full list price and not in conjunction with other promotions or discounts.

Also selected model. The X5 Hybrid, no corporate discount available.

6. Orinoco

Orinoco Club Guest

Hi All,
    Delivery of my G30 either this Friday or Saturday.
    Anything that I may need to check?
    Tips & Advise, if any.
    Thanks!

7. gendong

gendong Moderator

Normally the SA would go through a pre-delivery checklist, where he'll show u what is where, how to use it etc etc.... Take ur time to scrutinise the car front to back, inside out, as once u sign on the dotted line..... its ur responsibility only.

Visually, check for scratches (if any) on all surface, including tyres n rims. Ensure the necessary tires are at properly mounted (especially if ur on a staggered setup). crank up the aircond to see if its cold. look at the fuel gauge (if the SA promised a full tank!). inspect the engine bay. inspect the tint installation (if they provided the tint). all booklets in place.

keep on asking questions, no matter how dumb u think it is. remember, the SA has to get u to sign on the delivery papers. Dont rush this, as if anything is wrong, u can still refuse the delivery.

Best of all, take lotsa pictures.... then upload here and start ur thread bro.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

bush and Orinoco like this.
  8. Orinoco

Orinoco Club Guest

Thanks man!
    Hope all will be well for me. Unlike my current F30, 5 years ago, signed and str8 jalannnnnnnn...........
    This time, immediately after delivery, will send my ride for full body Magnus Pro. :D

9. enkil

enkil Club Guest

Congrattttt!!! :)

Orinoco likes this.
  10. Orinoco

Orinoco Club Guest

:) tqqqqq