1. Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Thanks To All (Grand TT)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ALBundy, Jun 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ALBundy

ALBundy Founding Member

On behalf of the committee, we would like to extend our sincere thanks to all enthusiasts and members that attended the event and gave your fullest support (The members that came from Penang, Ipoh, Malacca, JB and etc...thanks for coming and hope you guys had a great time as well). A Big Thank You to all of you. The event is meant for all you and you guys/gals made it happened! We would also like to thank our sponsors, namely :- 1) Castrol Malaysia - for the futsal games, lovely prizes for the Q&A Session and RM 85,000.00 worth of engine lube to the club. 2) Continental Sime Tires Malaysia - for the goodie bags, Grand Lucky Draw Prizes and the lovely ladies :) 3) Hypercoat/Meguiars - for sponsoring the Concourse Competition and detailing clinic for the Motorrad members 4) GC Motorsport - great charity auction and generous donation from them to top up the total amount to RM 4,000. SYABAS!! Not forgetting their 4 lovely ladies and the special discount extended to all members! And not forgetting Obermaier Motorsports, Kurnia Insurance, Garmin Malaysia, Innerpower Sdn Bhd (for the lucky draw vouchers), MAS (for the two air tickets to Phuket) and last but not least RIBENA for keeping us hydrated :) If there is any shortcomings, we would like to extend our apologies to the parties concerned and we will strive to improve for future events. That being said, it was a great event and this club has never done anything like this before. And yesterday we achieved another Milestone!! I would also like to take this opportunity to announce that for members that sign up this year (limited to first 150 members), the start-up kit will consists of 2 bottles of Castrol Edge (worth RM170 each) and 1 Hypercoat Detailing voucher worth RM150 (Existing members will received 1 bottle of engine lube + voucher as well), in addition to the club shirt, cap, plate holders and etc. Last but not least is the committee members together with the volunteers that worked hard to ensure the event went through smoothly without much hiccups. Once again, THANK YOU! Cheers!!:top:

2. XXX

XXX Founding Member

errr...Boss for existing members where to collect the 'Bonus' stuff....Post Office also ah?:burnout:

3. astroboy

astroboy Well-Known Member

Good job sir! :top: I am surprised at the turn up as this is just the beginning, the 1st in Malaysia.. just a warm up for the many more exciting years to come!

The 2nd Malaysia Bimmerfest should have no problem doubling this years size! I know it can be done!

Just hope more E90s to turn up.. :(

Again! Well done! :top: I enjoyed myself!

4. BlackE90

BlackE90 New Member

Bro AB, aren't you very glad that you have signed up yesterday...? Lucky you.....

5. gcarch

gcarch Club Guest

yippeeee... does that mean I get 2 bottles of lube too?

6. mafia

mafia Club Guest

kudos to the committee.. you have made this evet the best grand TT ever... good turn out....

7. rzcarter

rzcarter Club Guest

well done all the commitee but i'm very sad i didnt join this event.....
    huhuuhuhu

8. JoeYazid

JoeYazid Founding Member

YES ....:top:

9. vixxx

vixxx Official Member

well done & congrat to all the commitee!!!

10. ALBundy

ALBundy Founding Member

WE will announce the distribution mechanism soon. It will only happen in July once we get the goodies from the respective sponsors.

Cheers

11. miepower

miepower Club Guest

First and foremost I would like to take this opportunity to say thanks and good job to all the committee members. And also to congratulate all the winners as all your hard work, efforts and investment on your ride finally pays off. Hail to the monster maker & “old school rocks” long live E30 & E28. Now, the standard being set and I’m already looking forward for the next year event. Happy bimmering all.

12. Bix

Bix Club Guest

Wow! Does this mean I get 2 bottles of lube and the detailing voucher, since I signed up this year?

13. ALBundy

ALBundy Founding Member

Yes, for newly signed up members. For those that renewed, will get only 1 bottle.

Cheers:love:

14. blackrobe

blackrobe Official Member

A Superb event organized by the Comm and all those involved... a new benchmark...Congrats guys!!!!

15. mafia

mafia Club Guest

lagi cun la... got free engine oil.. jus in time for my service la!...

so wen can collect the oil prez?

16. naharnms

naharnms Club Guest

WELL DONE TO THE COMMITTEE MEMBERS !

maybe next year, we could call it as our official BIMMER FEST like in the UK (but Grand TT sounds fine also..), and have it annually.

17. Don Franco

Don Franco Club Guest

Dear committee members and volunteers,

A very big thank you for all your efforts, dedication, commitment, hard work and time to make this event a success.

Appreciate everything that you guys did...

cheers

Don Franco

18. redbaron

redbaron Guest

Don why cabut early la?

19. feisaldzul

feisaldzul Club Guest

great job by all!

err will the results of the best classic / best modern / best modded will be posted in the forum?

20. Lee36328

Lee36328 Club Guest

For those who did not make it....

you guys suck!

But seriously, it was fun and interesting, with lots of eye-catching sights...

Here's a preview.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.