1. Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

New 4 series Launched!

Discussion in 'Other BMW related models' started by zhul, Oct 20, 2013.

1. zhul

zhul Club Guest

Went for the 4 series launch on Friday nite on Jalan Tun Razak, next to RHB building. Despite the heavy rain and super heavy jam, the launch venue was packed with BMW fans. Some pics from the event[​IMG]Indian classical music group headed by a Caucasian.[​IMG]BMW Malaysia Big Boss - Gerard Pils. His command of bahasa Malaysia was very impressive and appreciated by the crowd.[​IMG]Car finally launched. 435i M-Sport. Very very nice blue color - I like. The girl next to me was getting delirious [​IMG]428i Sport making its appearance thru the side entrance.[​IMG]White 428i MSport from the other side entrance[​IMG]428i Sport again[​IMG]Very nice design, 2nd best in the BMW range after the 6-series for me.[​IMG]:top: :top: :top:All the cars are CBU and price range from RM360k for the 428i to RM525k for the 435i. There were talks of a SKD 420i next year if market response is good. Test drive is available from this Sunday onwards in AB Sg Besi, call 012-3770537 to checkMore info from Paul Tan

Wralport likes this.