1. Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

My Wish

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by dzuljazz2001, May 25, 2014.

1. dzuljazz2001

dzuljazz2001 Official Member

I believe the time has come for me to move along ..... and its with a heavy heart that I have to leave but I know I have too ..... :( .. personally, there is so much to do and I have missed too much quality times towards my core responsibilities ...
    Nothing can replace the (good, bad, exciting, memorable, impossible) times I've had with the club since, you name it but I know that the new line-up is capable on carrying out better things for the Club..
    Though I have made some people happy during my time but I am sure there are a few that feel that I have not done enough. I'm so sorry :( ..
    My sincerest apologies for all my short comings guys/gals and thank you too for all those wonderful memories .. I wish all of you and the Club well ...
    Remember, The Club is the members (vice versa) and without your support, things wont happen. Don't always fault the the people that you have mandated to manage the Club but rather look at ourself and see what you have done to make the Club relevant.
    To the current Committee, never waiver, stay focus and execute your responsibilities with full commitment, you owe that to yourself and the Club ...
    Leave politics and personal agenda away from the Club hold no grudges to people that had caused misery to us ... let bygone be bygone and move forward .....

"These are my thoughts and my intent" .... and will make it official by the next meeting ... Salute... :(

anaksarawak, affan66 and splee like this.
  2. splee

splee Club Guest

I like to take this opportunity to thank our President for his relentless effort in making this club a success and for a job well done. All the best to you.

3. haywire

haywire Official Member

Sad to hear that dato....you are only leaving your post right? Not the club?

4. Xthree

Xthree Club Guest

??? . Aik am I missing some thing here dear MR PRESIDENT ??? Even though I am not an OM Bmwcm , l feel very very sad . Nice knowing you bos .

5. Fadhlan

Fadhlan Official Member

Thank you for your continuous contribution for the betterment of our Club. I salute you, Dzuljazz!

6. Jerman

Jerman Active Member

President Dzuljazz,
    This came to me as a surprise indeed! Really appreciate all your hardwork, efforts and determination in running the Club. You did well, bro. Truly respected your decision.

7. bmwjackiee36

bmwjackiee36 Club Guest

It is an pity... anyway Good job and great contribution...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

8. JFT63

JFT63 Well-Known Member

It is a sad thing to hear, anyway, u have done a great job. Just one thing, please don't leave the club ya

9. johnj

johnj Founding Member

why suddenly President..I hope you will reconsider.

Shahrezan likes this.
  10. jarance

jarance Founding Member

please reconsider your wish.. pls think what would be the outcome if you quit.

Shahrezan likes this.
  11. ay39

ay39 President
    Staff Member Club Committee

So sad to see you quit, you have done a wonderful job.

12. soulfood

soulfood Guest

why must quit now la.....must finish the unfinished job 1st la...hehehe

Shahrezan likes this.
  13. TI-tan

TI-tan Official Member

President,

it's been great under your leadership, hope you will reconsider.

14. anaksarawak

anaksarawak Official Member

A very respectful President and someone who has put a lot of efforts and love for the club. We will miss you bro. Please keep in touch and we look for to see you at our TTs and events.

15. maccasel

maccasel Vice President
    Club Committee

Dear All,

Thank you for your support of our President Dzuljazz2001.

Our committee had a meeting recently and the paramount topic was our President's intention to step down from the President's post. After due deliberation, the committee decided not to accept our President's intention to resign but instead we all unanimously agreed to grant a three (3) month leave of absence from the club to enable our President to attend to family and business related matters.

As we are all aware, President have worked tiredly and selflessly for the club ever since assuming the President's post. We therefore feel that the President should be given this opportunity to recharge his batteries and come back fresh.

Our President will continue to have our support.

In the interim, our Vice President Herbert will assume the duties of the President and will be the Acting President of BMW Club Malaysia.

Thank you.

Chip Yoose, ck82, anaksarawak and 8 others like this.